read the updated note

FORMER NOTE: (MEANING HINDI NA ITO VALID SO READ THE NOTE I PUT UNDER THIS)

Hey guys! It's me again! The lazy author. 'Yong tamad mag update! Yes! Selenator_143, Nisel_143, or Niselenacole. Anyways, I'm here to inform you that this is Keir and Kath's story! Version 2.0, chozz! Pero, really guys. This is way different than the first original book. This story is not "spg". I don't want to write "spg" 'cause I don't think it suits my works. I will, maybe someday write but as long as I don't feel like it. I'll just stick with the teenfiction. Anyways, I'm sad for the original story of Keir and Kath but we can't do anything about it. We need to accept the fact that it's gone for good. This another version may not suit your taste but I'll definitely do my best to make this better. You may be shock because "Sinful Desire" is the title. But, I quite like it.

Former title of this story is "my possessive pervert so called kuya". But I change it.

I hope you like the changes like I do! Love you guys! And to the silent hater who reported my story! I hope you're happy! You took my first story completed story here in Wattpad! You should be proud *note the sarcasm* whatever! I hate you to the core too!

-

Date started: October 9, 2021

UPDATED NOTE FOR READERS:

THIS IS NO LONGER FOR INNOCENT PPL. SO BE READY. 'COZ WE'RE GOING TO THE EXCITING PART. I AM GONNA WRITE THIS STORY IN A MATURE WAY. WHICH MEANS MORE ON INTIMATE MOMENTS, A LOTS OF ADULT PARTS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT MY STORY LIKE THIS, LEAVE. DO NOT FUCKING REPORT MY STORY BCOZ I GAVE MY BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS FOR THIS. And i just change the title as “MY POSSESSIVE KUYA”