{four; juice}

|

Juice had always been around Emily, they were best friends, have been since he stepped foot in the clubhouse. 

He had fallen in love with her along the way, and it hurt him a lot to see her in the state she was in. 

|

Emily laid in guest room bedroom of Gemma and Clay's house, with Opie asleep in the chair next to the bed, and she couldn't sleep and she didn't feel like staying the bed, so she got up and left the room. 

"Now let's make a snack," She mostly whispered to herself, as she let her into the fridge, and easily found some lunch meat, some mayo, tomato, lettuce, and onion. 

She made herself a sandwich and got herself a glass of orange juice. She had been starving for the last few days while tied up in her bedroom, and as she thought about it, she started crying. 

She couldn't believe someone she trusted and loved would do such a thing to her. 

Sure, they had their disagreements and sometimes there was some hand raising, but Rylan had never actually hit her before. 

And it made Emily sick to her stomach to think about. 

But she couldn't help but think, was it something she did? 

|

Juice was out riding, just to clear his head, before heading over to Gemma's to see her with Chibs later that day. 

He didn't want to go in there being over emotional. 

When they arrived, Emily met them at the door, she was wearing this~

Gemma wanted her to wear something loose so it didn't rub her bruises and other injuries

"Hey, how you doin' darlin'?" Chibs asked the girl, as he hugged her gently, and kissed her forehead. 

"I'm okay, now," She replied as she returned the hug and smiled softly at him, then at Juice, who was behind him. 

"Hey, Juicy," She greeted him, as she released Chibs and let him further into the house, as she then hugged Juice, who also kissed her, but on the cheek. 

"Hey," He greeted her back, as he let go of her and continued into the house. 

|

Chibs and Juice didn't stay long, but they stayed long enough to inform her of where they were going. 

They were going to finish some things before Jax's son's welcome home party that night.

She informed them that she was going to bake some cookies for it. 

And they smiled at her and told her how they couldn't wait, and that they loved her cookies, especially the peanut butter ones.

When they left, she decided to change her plans on just plain sugar cookies and make peanut butter cookies.

|