001

Y/N sighs tiredly, pushing her front door open with her keys jingling in her hand. She walks in with her heels clinking heavily on the floor, and she drops her items on the table before walking to her couch and throwing herself down on the cushions.

"I'm fucking tired and I barely have brain juices." She says to herself, eyes closed as her toes lazily toss her heels away with ease, feet throbbing from the tightness of her shoes.

Y/N exhales again, and she pushes herself up. She pulls away the tie holding her hair in a tight ponytail and shakes her head, tresses splayed everywhere and sticking in every direction messily. She stands up, pulling down her semi-uncomfortable office skirt as it rode up her legs.

She walks to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, but the small 'ting' of a notification catches her attention.

Walking over to where she dropped off her phone, she pulls out a chair from under the table and sits down, unlocking the device in the process.

JUN-HO
hey. got home safe?

A small smile etched onto Y/N's lips unwillingly, and her fingers quickly type up a response.

Y/N
yep. how's work been?

A 'ting' sounds out before she could even blink.

JUN-HO
tiring, as usual. but i have free time tomorrow, so wanna go out to that cafe? assuming you want to, since tomorrow i'm pretty sure you have an off-day.

Y/N
of course! and wow, you remember my schedule? you're not planning to kill me, are you, mister cop?

JUN-HO
unless you're a secret serial killer, then no, i'm not, y/n.

Y/N rolls her eyes, scoffing afterwards.

Y/N
who knows~ i could actually be one and you could be my next target.

JUN-HO
yeah, no. you would never do that to me, y/n~

JUN-HO
anyways, i'll see you tomorrow at 12. get some rest. good night, pretty girl.

A small blush tints Y/N's cheeks at the unexpected pet name, but she clears her throat, her fingers already moving across the keyboard.

Y/N
shut up.

Y/N
good night, jun-ho.

-

Y/N sat with Jun-ho across her, both of them busily sipping on their warm coffee.

Jun-ho clears his throat before looking at the girl dressed in an adorable casual outfit, a small smirk tugging on his lips. He places his elbow on the wooden table, leaning his chin on his palm.

"Here's your food, ma'am. And yours too, sir." The voice of their waiter says, and Y/N darts her head up towards the man, giving him an appreciative smile. She takes a short glance at his name tag before speaking.

"Thank you, Min-jun." She gives him another smile, and the waiter, who is Min-jun, gives her a nod.

"You're welcome. Anything for a customer as beautiful as you." Min-jun smiles cheekily, and Y/N chuckles. The clearing of a throat interrupts their small talk, and Min-jun walks away, giving Y/N a supportive thumbs up.