Cutie-Doah

REQUESTED
Sorry if it's short 😞

Y/n walked around the dorm, hoping to not see her again until someone catches up to her "Y/n! Hello! How has you and Doah been?" Of course it was youngeun. She clearly loved the two of you together which annoyed you but you had to deal with it.

"Nothing happened to us youngeun the day just started" you responded plainly eating your breakfast, no one could hear since it was pretty early there was about 4-6 trainees around the two of you so you both didn't mind talking loudly together.

"Y/n! Youngeun!" Doah yelled running towards us as I waved at her.

"Hey! Your up early" I said, she normally doesn't wake up at this time which shocked me a bit. "Yea... I just wanted to try something new today!" She smiled as I nod.

"So... how have you guys been doing for the missions?" Me and Doah we're both in the salute team "hm... I guess it wasn't that bad" we didn't want to ruin the leaders reputation so we just lied.

"My teams doing great! Yale me and Ayana are clicking together pretty fast" youngeun said as we both smiled.

"Well me and Doah better get going.. we do need to practice dont we?" I looked at her for approval and she nodded.

We gave our goodbyes and walked to the practice room.

Half of the team were already there me and Doah just fooled around while practicing.

"Don't you think I look similar to a cherry?" Doah puffed up her cheeks to resemble one I smiled.

"Cute.." I mumbled and nodded as she just laughed and did other questionable things.

"Wait Y/n that thing you mumbled earlier.. what was it?" Doah looked at me curious now I was nervous, "I complimented you because I thought you looked cute" I smiled as she laughed.

"Aww you think I'm cute!" Doah laughed as she kept on being 'cute' the rest of the day.

Y/n feels like there in heaven at this point.
Pls pray for her.