Friends?-guinn myah

(Just a reminder because myah is still a minor I'm gonna make the plot just as a school girl meeting her crush aka myah but they only ended up as friends but lucky for you she liked you back but you two were too young to date haha)

You walked around the school campus until seeing your friend jasmine! You ran to her and hugged her only to be pushed away falling to the floor in shock, "didn't you forget what I told you? We aren't friends anymore!" She yelled at you making sure EVERY single student could hear.

Whispers could be heard and you were on the verge of crying until someone came to stop the entire thing "excuse me but this isn't the right time to drop a friend right now, you just want attention to make everyone fun of her it's kinda stupid of you ya know?" The unknown girl looked at you and walked away leaving your ex friend jasmine in shock glaring at you while running away.

A few hours later

You've been thinking about that one girl who stood up for you for the past few hours, am I even ok? I never thought about someone for this long- you thought and heard a ruler smack on your desk.

You saw a clearly pissed teacher "y/n stop sleeping in class, your not paying attention! Now read page 156 for us" he said walking away from your desk as you sign and read the page "people in world.."

You finally walked out of class STILL thinking about that girl "I didn't even get her name.." you mumble as you got pushed inside of your locker (not fully) by jasmine "hey y/n how's life going on without me? Terrible isn't it?" She laughed and walked away with her new friends.

"Aish I hate that girl so mu-" you got cut off by the girl "did she say anything bad to you? I can always like uhh you know?" Your eyes widen at her suggestion and shook your head "nononono that would get you to jail if someone finds out!" She laughed at your response which you found that quite adorable and laughed along with her.

"My names Myah! What about you?" She took her hand out "y/n" you smiled at her and shook her hand proudly.

The two of you talked a lot until the bell rang "what's your next class? Mines PE!" You nodded as that was your next class too, she squealed and took your hand running to the next class you had.

At PE

You looked around and saw myah staring at you, you gave her a confused look and she told you that it was nothing and waited for the teacher to come.

"I never knew I would end up hanging out with you.." myah told you quietly "same honestly I'm glad that we're friends now!" You felt a pang on your chest when you said that, do you like her? Or do you not?

Myahs pov

When I first saved her from her disgusting old friend I always looked up to her before that, we never knew each other since I always did stuff independently while she had her 'friend' jasmine do work together.

Flash back

I hear loud laughs in the room as I look to see was jasmine and y/n laughing but got scolded by the teacher for being too loud, "they seem happy together.." I said quietly working on my project.

"Myah your the next to present your project!" My teacher said as I smiled and nodded walking up to the class.

I wasn't as popular since I dont hang out with anybody but I talk to a lot of people so I could still hear a couple of claps around the class.

"So! My presentation is about how us teenagers should start doing stuff to help the planet!" As I was done everyone was clapping and I bowed walking back to my seat.

"Myah has such a weird voice.. how does she not get embarrassed" I heard jasmine talk about me since I sat behind them because there was an empty seat there, "jasmine stop making fun of people, they might be insecure because of that!" I heard Y/n right? She said that which made me smile

End of flashback

I don't know why but when me and Y/n started hanging out we had such a nice bond that we didn't want to separate at all, like one day we are energetic the other day we are also energetic! It's like we're made for each other- WAIT not like that we're made for each other to be friends with!

"Same honestly I'm glad that we're friends now!" I don't know why but when I heard that I kinda felt sad Yknow? It wasn't a nice feeling to hear at all "wait what did you say?" I asked pretending not to hear that since there was a lot of people talking "I sai-" she got interrupted by the speaker in the gym

"Your teacher is away today and we don't have any subs for her so this will be a free period for you" it quickly ended and everyone started to exit the gym "never mind.." y/n said and we both walked out of the gym together.

Few months later

Me and Y/n got so close you can't even imagine how much I lose my happiness when she's away, we sometimes cuddle together as friends! I don't know why but she suggested it herself so I agreed anyways.

She told me to meet her at the park at uhh 8pm when the sun starts to set, "this is gonna be a fun night!" I smiled in my room and walked out side of the house.

Oh I also forgot to tell you I developed a crush for her! But I don't know how to express it which makes me panic more when we do PE uhh when we go out together etc.

Y/n pov

Im waiting at the park nervous holding flowers, I wanted to confess to her today since it was also our 'go out together day' we do that every 12th day of the month and I wanted to make this one special.

I dressed the best I could so I could impress her but I knew it wouldn't, so when I saw her walk towards me I quickly fix my clothes and started to sweat due to being nervous.

"sooo y/n why did you want to meet up here?" She smiled at me as I cleared my throat.

"Guinn Myah I've been wanting to tell you this for the past few months- I like you more than a friend I can't imagine myself without you and I don't want us to separate ever so please will you be my girlfriend? We can even go to prom together! As the prom Queen and king! Wouldn't that be nice right!"

I say without stuttering finally I don't stutter.. but I want to know what she would say first I thought and looked at her hoping to hear a good response. I gave her the flowers which she took with a smile.

Myah pov

I heard the entire speech of her confession and it made me shook she liked me too! Omfg I don't know what to say..

"y/n.. I actually like you too but don't you think we're a bit too young? I mean your pretty but we can even go to prom together! But not as king and queen.. I'm sorry but I want to accept your confession so bad but I want to focus on my studies before I date someone but once I'm done I'll definitely accept your confession and date you"
I smiled at her looking down hoping that I wasn't blushing.

But before she said something she hugged me "Guinn Myah.. I'll wait for you till the day I die"