What a good dream...-liang jiao

If ya read part one it's basically gonna be the same but good for part two.

I walked to my classroom greeting my friend luofei as she waved back at me "Y/n? Why did you come so late?" She asked as I shrugged "I dunno maybe because-" I got cut off by bora "you've been thinking of her?" She smirked at me as I gave out a glare.

"Hey nows not the time to tease her look who's coming.." luofei looked at her then back at me and smiled.

"Hey guys! What did you guys do for the weekend?" She walked up to us as all four of us are close friends.

"Well jiao, I just stayed home" the rest of us nod from boras response as jiao just smiles and nod.

We all looked at the teacher who surprisingly came late, "sorry there was traffic where we live but please take your seats." I sat down beside an empty chair behind bora and luofei while jiao sat next to me.

She whispered to me "This is pretty boring don't you think?" I was startled by her since I was focusing on the math he gave us while I just nodded and went back to work.

After class the three of us went to our lockers I felt someone tug my arm "Jiao? Do you need anything?" I asked confused but also mentally screaming inside.

"Qiao is sick today... can I hang out with you I guys today?" She pouted which I thought was cute, "of course! You don't even have to ask you know?" I smiled at her while she widely smiled at me and hugged my arm.

We walked to the cafeteria and looked at the school food, "disgusting.." I mumbled as the lunch lady heard me and gave me a glare "be glad that the school is feeding you kid." She put food on my tray and I don't even know what it is I see kids already throwing it in the trash.

"Oh I think this is porridge I don't know why it looks like this though" I heard jiao say as she made a weird face and threw the food in the trash.

"Sooo, I saw you and jiao what's up?" Bora asked as I smile "qiao isn't here today so she asked me if she could hang out with us so I said yes" I replied with a happy face.

"You seemed to enjoy having her around huh?" Luofei said eating her lunch she brought, "yea I guess.." I looked down and then saw jiao walking to our table.

"Wait you don't have anything to eat?" She said in a concerned tone sitting down beside me "I only eat the school lunch but todays foods disgusting.." I said quietly while hearing my tummy grumble and jiao gave out a small chuckle.

"Here have my Apple, I'd rather eat my sandwich instead" I shook my head "nonono no thank you it's your food you should eat it-" she silenced me by putting her hand on my mouth and looked at me a bit mad.

"You have to eat ok? Skipping lunch isn't good." She removed her hand from my face and put the apple in my hand, I sighed and took a bite out of the apple.

"Jiao I heard that your sister joined the drama club, what's she gonna do there?" Luofei said to stop the silence, "she going to be the crew who does the sound effects!" She said happily I smiled at the fact that she's proud her sister is doing something she likes doing.

After school we started to walk to the dorms and saw qiao there waiting for her twin sister to come home, she noticed the other three behind her and stood up "we have guests?" She said in a tired tone, she may have just woke up.

"Yea we do, is your fever gone?" She walked up to her twin and checked to see if she was alright.

"Okok we can go in now" she did a hand gesture for the rest to come in and wow, there dorm is so clean and well done, I wonder how much time they spend cleaning the entire room.