Confession Of Love?! Part 1

*3rd Person POV*

After Diana fainted luhan put her on the couch with Aidens help while the girls were arguing with Krystal. As Luhan look at Diana he got mad and he stood up in front of Krystal and started telling her off.

"WHY ARE YOU HURTING HER? WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO?" He said screaming at Krystals face.

"Why are you defending a blind girl anyway?" Krystal ask in return.

"I defend her because she is kind and a good person who has talent and is someone special to me" Luhan answer.

* Luhan POV*

When Krystal ask me why I defend Diana and I answered her I could not believe what I answered myself all I remember was "because she is someone special to me" I was as confuse as all of them when suddenly.....

"DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER? DO YOU?" Krystal ask me with tears ib her eyes.

Everyone looked at me waiting for a response and as I was about to answer when Diana open her eyes calling my name and I ran to see how she was.

"Diana are okay do you need anything?" I ask and she just hugs me tight.

"Do you like her? I am still waiting for the answer" Krystal ask with a mad voice.

I look at Diana and huged her back and looked at Krystal and said "Yes I like her or better yet I have fallen in love with her and can't stand seen you hurting her because if she hurts so do I" Krystal walkes out and Aiden follow her.
*********************************

To be continued........

Hey guys here is an update sorry if  it's short hope you enjoy this chapter. What do you think may happen ib the next chapter? In till you read again god bless you all. -love Diana xox thanks for the support.
Ps
Please comment and vote I would love to know if you really enjoy my story.