Confession Of Love Part 2

*Aiden POV*

After Krystal got out of the practice room crying I followed her but when I try to catching her but she disappear.

*Krystal POV*

Why not me Luhan? I thought to myself when he said he loved that blind girl. As I run out of the practice room I decided to go to the rooftop of the bluding.

I WILL MAKE HIM PAY FOR NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE AND THAT BLIND BETTER WATCH HERSELF TOO....

"Krystal I been looking for you every where" I hear Aiden say as I turn around.

"What do you want?" I said while turning my back.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing" he said with a caring tone.

"I want to be alone Aiden can you please go"I said as I hold my tears from falling.

"Ok I will leave but no befor I tell you that you shouldn't cry for someone who never looked at you" Aiden said that and walk away.

*Diana POV*

When I heard what luhan said to Krystal that he likes me and hug me I could not help but to smile inside. I felt bad about Krystal because I know why she did what she did but I can help but feel happy too.

"Diana I am sorry if I scared you by telling you that I like you like this but I do" he said while hold my hands after ledding go of the huge.

"It's ok" feeling my chick becoming warm.

"Shall We go" I hear luhan say and I nod as to say yes.

*3rd Person POV*

As Diana and Luhan were abouy to leave tge room Sully,Luna & Victoria told them they were really sorry and that the would like to be friends with Diana. "I understand and yes we can be friends" Diana said while bowing goodbye.
**********************************

Hey guys sorry for the late update abd for it being short. I work as a babysitter so it difficult some time and also I take care of my mother. I got good new GOT7 is coming to Dallas tx were I am May 10 I am so excited to see them. Well hope you enjoy this chapter in till you read again god bless you all abd thanks for the support. -Love Diana xox