Who Won Who?

Grace
It was a free for all when the first dance auctions came up, my parents ran up the bids. Imagine if you must. Two nearly 80 year olds bidding on the young single people on stage. Dad and mom didn't discriminate on age or sex when they bid either. This got other older people doing the same. The charity really got some high bids. I think we all finally started enjoying the whole thing as my mother won first dances with two men and two women. She had a lot of fun dancing with all four of them at once. Dad won a guy and a girl and he just had them dance with each other.
Carrick
Everyone had fun this evening and some even met new friends and caught up with old friends. We all had fun, the dance auction was hysterical thanks to my in laws and their friends bidding on dances. Some bugs d just to put the two people they wanted to dance together. Some were very relieved when that happened others not so much.
Elliott
My grandpa outbid me for Kate, he teased me and finally handed her over. He had to tease me a bit though. My grandparents loved making us laugh, they always told us there is too much strife in the world it should not always be on our minds that when we have the chance to laugh and make others laugh we should do it. Especially when we are together as a family.
Christian
My grandparents definitely live there life to the beat of their own drums. I have to say they really helped get the bids up and brought more money in for the charity. Everyone had fun. I even danced with a few of the ladies. I have to say that I had fun Mia's friends had a hand in that too. I think Elliott is head over heels in love with Kate. Poor guy. Anastasia is like day and night from Kate and Mia. Both of them are outgoing and Anastasia is more reserved. She definitely had a lot of fun. We danced a few times, after stepping on my toes a few times I was able to move her around the dance floor easily. It was like we fit together perfectly.
Ray
I have to give it to the Trevelyan's they know how to make people laugh. Plus they helped make the first dance auctions hilarious. When they bid on both men and women and teased Elliott and won her first dance it was funny. He got to dance with her eventually. Christian danced with Anastasia they looked good together after she crushed his feet he took charge and they looked like they had always been dancing together always.m
Carla
Anastasia looked good dancing with Christian, I saw a lot of jealous people watching them together. I really enjoyed the looks on the guys and gals up for the first dance auction when the elderly couples started bidding on them. I think they had this scheme planned to get a reaction out of the youngsters.
Theodore
At first Grace was embarrassed then she saw that all us older couples were getting the bids up on the first dances and she and the others thoroughly enjoyed it. Poor Elliott was very distraught about me outbidding on him. He finally gave up. I teased him mercilessly and finally just allowed him to dance with Kate. After all I had the best woman anyway. My Maddie outshines every female around. We did a group dance and Mia ended up with the guy she wanted with our help. Of course Maddie didn't give him up easily either. Colin Davies was hard to purchase, too many young ladies wanted him badly. So we both toyed with the bidding. I finally I won him. I helped him down from the stage, he got nervous until I handed him off to Mia.
Maddie
I think we have discovered a new way to enjoy the charity events. Grace and Carrick told us even though it brought a lot of laughter it scared the dickens out of the participants that we won. It is merely a dance, nothing more. Okay a few winners were using walkers and wheelchairs. Let's not forget the oxygen. We had pictures taken and videos as well. We had two issues with people trying to sneak into the event. Grace said Christian had his bodyguards handle the issues of the gate crashes. I think my grandson's have met their future mates. The way they look at the young ladies in question says a lot to me.
Kate
I am glad that I finally got to dance with Elliott. We had a great time and I found out the kind of humor he had inherited from his grandparents. Grace and Carrick have their hands full if they think they can control Theo and Maddie along with their friends. Elliott and I really hit it off and he drove me home and he asked for a date and my number and gave me his.
Anastasia
Christian and I danced and talked about different things including my plans after college. He danced very well and he smelled very nice. He looks better in person and ever better close up. I had to leave early so I drove to my dorm on campus. Mia stayed with her parents, Kate stayed with Elliott.
Mia
My grandparents helped me win the first dance with Colin Davies. I now wished I hadn't danced with the idiot. Christian had to ask his security to keep Colin away from me after he took liberties with me on the dance floor. My grandma slapped him silly and told him that I was not up for grabs or for groping in public. No one else wanted to dance with him after that. He finally left, his parents had a strongly worded conversation with him about how to treat women. They had him escorted out and apologized to me about his behavior. They told me he has been taught much better.