Surprize

Kate
Elliott has been driving me crazy about trying to get Anastasia to join us for dinner tonight. So I am inviting her and Sadie for dinner. At least my cooking is a lot better after Anastasia showed me I could cook without burning everything as long as I kept my attention on what I was doing. It is easier now and my confidence is better after getting compliments.
Elliott
Is she coming to dinner?
Anastasia
I am very suspicious about Elliott insisting I come to dinner tonight. Kate and I think he has invited a certain other person. Sadie picked up the phone and wanted to go to see Theodore. So we have decided to go.
Christian
I have finally got Elliott to get Anastasia to come to dinner. He told me that I owe him and he will think of what I can get him or do for him. Taylor is driving me just in case things go badly.
Anastasia
Sadie and I get our matching shirts and Jeans on and flats and head out to the car. I bring the chocolate cake that Kate asked me to bring. The new bodyguard Norman Davies is already in the car waiting for us. He gets out and helps us with getting inside. It doesn't take long to get to Kate and Elliott's home. We walk in and Theodore comes and hugs Sadie and then me. Norman hands the cake to Kate, but Elliott takes it before she can reach it. Kate has Norman take a seat and we head to the kitchen to start setting the table with the food.
Christian
I get out and tell Taylor I will call him when I am ready to leave. He tells me good luck, he knows what Elliott and I conspired to do tonight. I am nervous and I should be, because I and my parents have wronged her and there is not much we can do about our treatment of her. We believed lies about her. I knock on Elliott's door and he opens the door to allow me inside. He tells me to not expect her to forgive me at all. After all I believed she was seeing someone else and having sex with them while I was seeing her as well. Leila conveniently took photos of the bodyguard using his keys to enter Anastasia's apartment. Then the lies about her adopting Sadie because the monthly stipend from her wealthy parents trusts set up just in case of their deaths. Again there was enough truth in both to be believed.
Elliott
I lead him into the room where Sadie and Theodore are playing in. I introduce him to Sadie and he sits close by and plays with Theodore and Sadie as they build different things on the floor in the play area. Kate tells us to wash our hands and we go wash them and head to the dinner table. Anastasia makes sure she puts space between her and Christian. I feel the animosity in the air. Towards me and Christian mostly.
Sadie
Mommy doesn't like Christian I can feel it. She made sure to put space between him and her. Plus she is concentrating on feeding me, which I am sort of good at feeding myself. He keeps looking at mommy like he wants to say something.
Kate
I thank Anastasia for bringing the chocolate cake. That gets the children's eyes light up. Elliott's does as well. I knew this was going to be very awkward. Theodore is now trying his best to negotiate for cake over his broccoli. No broccoli, no cake I tell him. Sadie eats hers easily and smiles at me and Anastasia.
Anastasia
Sadie is really wanting a slice of cake, I notice both Elliott and Christian are also finishing their broccoli. Kate chuckles as do I. I was hoping this was going to be a relaxing evening and fun. I see Sadie looking from me to Christian and Theodore is oblivious to the tension.
Christian
I need to apologize to her, but would prefer a more private situation. I can't wait for that because it isn't going to happen unless I do it in front of everyone here. I finally apologize to her for not asking her about the lies Leila told about her. I explained about getting a text message with a photo of a man entering her apartment with a key. It was from Leila Williams and rather than ask her about it I believed Leila. Then Leila told me and my parents that you had ulterior motives in adopting Sadie. Sadie looks up and looks at me and then Anastasia.
Anastasia
That was my bodyguard updating the security systems and it was going to take a while. Sadie your family left a stipend to make sure you are well taken care of, if you recall we spoke about it and the fact it is being placed into a trust fund for you on your 18th birthday. But rather than communicate with me Christian chose to believe a person who had everything including him to gain by lying against your mommy. So if you ever have a question about something go to the person it is about instead of believing lies from other automatically. Your parents even believed it and your father had evidence to the contrary. What kind of attorney does that?
Christian
I can't answer for my parents and I am very sorry for my inability to communicate with you before believing Leila's lies. Can you forgive me and maybe start over?
Anastasia
I can't trust you to ask me after someone lies to you again to come to me and ask me about things. Rather than talk to me you stopped talking to me and I found out that you accused me of moving into your apartment building to be close to you as a way of stalking you. How wrong were you. I moved as soon as I possibly could. I heard the new resident found her way into your bed and was naked and waiting for you. Did you have fun with that?
Christian
No I most certainly didn't, I suspected you gave her the codes and realized you had never been in my apartment. I would love to start over.
Anastasia
So starting over what does that mean exactly? You have to get Sadie's approval first and she isn't easy to please. I haven't forgiven you yet. You have to grovel to two of us now. Are you ready for that?