The Grandparent Summit

Elliott
Call both sets of Grandparents and inform them that Kate and I are wanting to have them over to our home for a major chat. We had Anastasia keep Theodore for the day so he would be safe from loud voices.
Kate
I make the meal with Elliott's help, we have lunch and clean up the kitchen and head to the living room where we are going to have it out with the grandparents once and for all.
Enid
Kate looks nervous, but determined. Elliott does as well.
Grace
I don't appreciate being hung up on by your baby sitter. You should fire her immediately.
Elliott
First she is not a paid sitter, she was doing us a huge favor. All of you are causing me, Kate and Theodore a lot of tension every time you fight over how much time and who gets our son, OUR SON not either of yours. Anastasia is not hired help, she hung up on both the grandmothers for a good reason. You were both raking us over the coals for taking time for ourselves. Anastasia has been a true friend to Kate and me and we finally had some peace and quiet.
Kate
Mom we think we should set a schedule and you four have to abide by our rules if you want to have time with Theodore. Right now Anastasia has him with her and we have two hours to work this out. We think you will be able to see Theodore at family events both hopefully shared events. Then we will arrange times each week for you if we don't have plans other wise. I pull out a four huge calendars all with their names on it. We block out joint holidays and then birthdays. It takes a lot of talking and yelling but we finally get a schedule worked out. If a time is missed it is their loss and will not be made up on someone else's days. If you don't like our plan and schedules too bad so sad get over it. Get on with just being happy with your one and only grandson.
Anastasia
I and Theodore had a lot of fun playing in the park, we finally head home after a diaper change and a meal. He looks so cute he calls me aaaahh. His first word was no. I find him adorable. I would love to have one of these little monkeys. I pull up and Elliott and Kate greet me at my car and warn me their parents want a word with me. I grab Theodore's things and get the homemade baby food out of the back seat and Elliott takes it inside and I follow them both inside. I notice the curtains move and we head inside and I am finally seeing the Grey's and Kavanagh's again after they attend3d my parents funeral.
Grace
I know you from somewhere, where do I know you from?
Anastasia
We have met and you met my parents and attended their funerals. My name is Anastasia Steele. Raymond and Carla were my parents.
Enid
I remember you and you helped Kate out when she got sick at school. Now I see why she had you take care, you did a wonderful job caring for Kate. Plus she can cook better, well cook very well. She baked us a cake and it was great. I heard you taught her how to cook and you make homemade baby food for Theodore. You are the one who gave me hell and hung up on me as well.
Anastasia
That was me. All four of you have Elliott, Kate and Theodore on edge all the time with your arguing all the time about who has more right to Theodore. His parents are the ones who are the only ones who have more rights than anyone to Theodore and they can prevent you from seeing him ever if you don't abide by their rules. I hope you understand and agree amicably, because little Theodore deserves to have all his family around him and without arguments over who has more rights to him. I need to leave now, it was nice seeing you all again. Respect your time with your family, you could be like me and have no family left at all. Bye Kate give a call soon okay.
Kate
I hug Anastasia and realize what she said and tell her to come by any time, she is family to me.
Anastasia
I drive home and go straight to bed the cold air hits me and my tears stream down my face. I open up my door and grab the books I planned on scanning and then reading everything and editing it as I go, this book is horrible and I say so in the notes. Then I read more and it really got interesting, we just need to do some rewriting of certain aspects of the book. My phone rings and it's Raza, she is asking me about three things about a new writer. She thinks he is making moves on her and she thinks we should have one of the guys handle them. Colin is usually the best at handling these creeps. Apparently he is telling her if she doesn't keep him happy he will find a new publisher and editor. He actually made that threat, I think it is time to kick him to the curb.
Raza
Anastasia calls me back with a plan to get rid of Barnacle Jones. Well his pen name fits his personality. His writing is great, but him sexually harassing me is going to stop immediately. Anastasia is going to have Colin step in and then we will go to mr Brown and ask him to handle the situation. No matter how well the writer writes sexual harassment will not fly. Anastasia told me to send the scans to her and she can handle Barnacle Jones. I send them immediately and I decide that the receptionist will lead Barnacle to Anastasia.