CHAPTER 2: WHAT'S BREWING ?

Usually we have heard....., one can never stop his/ her feelings to be expressed in any way , especially when the matter comes to love no one can stop that, this feeling can come to you in any way by any method, at any place, at any time and with the one who is choosen for you. "Today's whole environment is something different!....it feels like as if the nature is trying to unite the one's who are made for each other. Let's see what happens next ?"

DAY: TUESDAY                              PLACE: KOLKATA

During the high fever of mahanavmi puja Siddharth looking bit down. Seeing his son in this state Rupesh we t near to him and asked what's the reason behind the dullness on his face. Siddharth told his father, he himself doesn't know the reason. Even he added upto that he felt like something was missing. Distracting him in between his father added that "something missing or someone missing!" 

While the conversation is going on between Siddharth and his father Shivangi with her whole family enter the puja hall in order to do darshan. Upon seeing Shivangi with her whole family Rupesh and Siddharth whole heartedly welcomed them. TODAY'S NAVAMI AARTI WAS SOMETHIG SPECIAL BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME SIDDHARTH AND SHIVANGI DID AARTI TOGETHER, AS IF IT WAS LIKE DURGA MAA HERSELF WANTS TO TIE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER IN ONE KNOT.

AFTER A WHILE........Siddharth and Shivangi with their respective families came to the dancing spot. Rupesh and Rajat(Shivangi's father) were close friends. "hey Rajat where" your princess, tell her to procced the 'DHUNUCHI NACH' and hey! Siddharth, you also take the drums", told Rupesh. Both Siddharth and Shivangi marched towards the spot and proceeded the dhunuchi nach. Seeing both of them dancing and enjoying together and most importantly seeing his son's smile on face Rupesh was such elated as if something was brewing inside his mind, but as of now he wants to keep it only upto him. Here Siddharth was enjoying the company of Shivangi and there Shivangi was enjoying her dance upto the fullest. "Every girl always used to admire me but the the satisfaction, the peace i get with Shivangi i just don't feel it anywhere else, WHY ? is there any connection in between us. NO! we are friends i think that's the reason." [SIDDHARTH IN HIS MIND]. "Hey Siddharth, what happened ? come on just dance with me........" Telling this Shivangi pulled Siddharth to dance with her. Both of them were dancing, laughing and enjoying each other's company. "BUT WAIT WHO'S HE ?" while both of them were dancing someone was looking onto Shivangi with a gazed look.

IS ANY NEW INCCIDENT TO COME UP AND WHO'S THE ONE LOOKING AT SHIVANGI WITH AN INTENSE AND GAZED LOOK?

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...............STAY TUNED!