THE CHAPTER OF EPITOME BEGINS

By the way writers do say that we write, create and imagine stories.....but some stories are there which are not hand written by any of the author rather they are pre written by the hands of one's who create the authors. These pre written stories are filled with eternal beauty and divinity but the stories which are written on basis of love .....it does have something different sweet essence.

Infact according to me love doesn't resemble any shape , size , width, length, breadth or colour....it resembles feelings, emotions, respect and most importantly trust. And according to me love is such a beautiful word and a sweet feeling if there in a relationship it nourishes and nurtures that .

BUT.......sometimes we don't even expect love in our life and in this situation love enters our lives as unexpected guest and from there we start our life's unexpected  and surprising journey. BY THE WAY......this whole story is about 2 people SIDDHATH MEHERA and SHIVANGI SHARMA who started their journey as stranger friends.......WAIT got surprised right "WHAT IS STRANGER FRIENDS?"Have you ever seen railway tracks, they go upto miles together but never meet at a point. Same thing is like SIDDHARTH and SHIVANGI'S story. LET's see what's stored in future for them.

 DAY: MONDAY      PLACE: KOLKATA, HOWDA BRIDGE    EVENT: The most popular festival of WESTBENGAL Durga puja, the day of mahashtami.      

Within the fever of pujo all over the city SIDDHARTH is ready for the first morning aarti at his house whereas as usual SHIVANGI still intact to bed. SIDDHARTH, punctual of time, great scholar and enthusiastic learner whereas SHIVANGI, sweet, caring but little late. BOTH are childhood friends and do study in same college too but they do talk like strangers. Just imagine two people who can never talk for 4 seconds too do you think that they would fall in love with each other.

LET,S READ IT OUT IN MY NEXT PART.