BACK TO LOVELION!

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

ONE WEEK LATER

SHIVI:-"It's been one week and look at me, still I am lying on this boring white hospital bed and all thanks to my one and only lovely husband Mr.Siddharth, BTW! where is he? Did he forgot that his dear wife is still present in this earthy hell. Urghh! let him come back because afterwards he will run for his dear life." 

ONE HOUR LATER

"HEY! Shivi I am here! TAAP....To his badluck our dear Sid was welcomed into the ward with a pillow upon his face. "OH! so Mr.Siddharh got few moments for his valuable busy schedule to meet" exclaimed Shivi showing her fake anger. But our Sid as usual scared of his dear lioness took silent baby steps towards her.  "Hey! angry young women, calm down at first. See there's a reason why I became late...I will explain it later but first of all see here my love what I got for you." Shivi averted her gave towards Sid's hand only to stare at dish with a huge smiley on her face. Yes! it's her favourite dish 'VADAPAV'. "Sid from where did you got it? How ? when and Did the doctor gave you the permission and....."before she could speak further her mouth  was filled with the relishing taste after a whole one week. "My superfast metro put a full stop and enjoy your so called first love. and yes doctor said no street food so I made it at home the same way you like, that's why I went home early in the morning to make this masterpiece. So madame' did you liked my surprise?" asked Sid with hopeful eyes. "MMmm...good going master chef, it's amazing , thankyou so much. You know I was really for this today" exclaimed Shivi while being a totally goofy mess. Staring at her cute antics with a smile on his face Sid took a tissue only to wipe her messed up face. "BTW! there's another good news for you" said Sid. Shivi took a minute to register while looking at him with eyes and mouth wide opened. "wait a minute, how's it possible? It can't be. Sid nothing of that sort happened in between both of us then how?" Unable to understand Sid's mind took a minute to register and that's when he got  what Shivi was talking about. 

Unable hold on anymore Sid laughed rolling on the floor only to get  a confused yet annoyed look from Shivi. " Oh good god! Shivi please just put a break upon your express that is rolling upon your single minded track. It's not that good news, I was just saying that finally you got the discharge and now we can move towards our home." Hearing the piece of information from Sid finally Shivi relived a bit learning that finally she will get rid out of this hell. 

But here the chance was taken by our own boy. Coming near her face, digging his face near crook of her neck, he whispered in a husky tone, "If you want then we can get that good news too", saying this he moved out of the ward to get the discharge papers only leaving behind a blushing flower in the ward. 

TIME:- 2:00 pm               PLACE:- VILLA

                                                          "WELCOME BACK MY LIFE TO MY LIFE AGAIN"

Such was written in big bold letters. And both of them entered into their own world once again only to cherish their lovely moments they lived on together before the tragic incident took place. They lit up the holy lamp Infront of the goddesses only our dearest universal mother once again became the witness of their devotion and love they both have towards her, after all she's the one who brought them together.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW, I KNOW I WAY TOO MUCH LATE BUT PLEASE DO BEAR THAT BUT I HOPE YOU ALL GONNA ENJOY THIS PART. SEE YOU SOON BUDDIES. HOLD ON TILL THE NEXT PART.