CALL FROM MOTHERLAND....

"LOVE DOESN'T MAKE YOU WEAK RATHER IT GIVES YOU THE WING TO FLY HIGH TO ACHIEVE THE SKY OF SUCCESS." REMEMBER THAT THIS FOUR LETTERED WORD GIVES YOU IMMENSE ENERY TO FIGHT AGAINST ANY OBSTACLE YOUR LIFE. IN THIS PART OF THE STORY WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT LOVE FOR OWN MOTHERLAND AND THE DUTY TOWARDS IT.

DAY: MONDAY           TIME: 9 AM       PLACE: KOLKATA

Shivangi is as usual getting ready for the office, suddenly there is a knock at the door. "WHO'S OVER THERE?" ........ " MAM THERE'S A LETTER FOR YOU"...... Shivi immediately went downstairs to check upon the letter. She held upon the letter and was startled to seethe name upon it. It is from NDA and it's a joining letter. SHIVANGI was elated while reading the letter. The letter for which Shivangi was dying for so many days, the letter of joining as an army doctor in the force. She immediately went through the letter and informed this good news to each member of her family. Then without listening to anyone's hush! sush! she immediately changed her direction towards SID's home. She entered Siddharth's room and found Siddharth lying upon the bed tired after morning workout. With high excitement level she jumped upon Siddharth and SID to his amusement found Shivi upon him, he was shocked but he was happy and after seeing her smiling face he became even more happy and finally asked her the reason behind. She showed him the letter, SIDDHARTH was on cloud of nine after going through the letter but after few minutes his  glooming face suddenly darkened because he realized that Shivi's first posting is Ladakh. He waked up and told Shivi to not to join. Shivi was surprised to listen but afterwards she understood why he was not letting her go. She sat beside him held out his hand and.........,       "i will never leave you may or may not be i will be there with you physically but , i promise i will never leave you" this sentence was enough for SID to change his mind and soon he agreed to send SHIVI to her first posting. He didn't wanted his love to be a obstacle on SHIVI'S way to success but he always wished her to stay safe where ever she would be.      " SO ARE YOU LETTING ME GO TO FIRSTPOSTING OR NOT"......" OK FINE BUT PROMISE ME THAT TWICE A DAY YOU WILL CALL ME AND ONCE WITHIN 2 MONTHS YOU WILL COME TO MEET ME. IF YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN ONLY I WILL ALLOW YOU." Shivi cutely nodded her head in affermative and said, " OKAY BABA FINE I AGREE, NOW CAN I GO I HAVE TO START PACKING TOO, AFTER 10 DAYS MY JOINING IS THERE." Sid nodded his head and Shivi gave a sweet gesture of love upon his forehead and started walking towards door but suddenly she turned and said, "LISTEN WE HAVE 10 DAYS IN OUR HAND SO LET'S DO ONETHING LET'S GET ENGAGED, WHAT DO YOU SAY!" After listening to Shivi's words Sid was flying high and said, "YES THAT WOULD BE GREAT, LET'S INFORM OUR PARENTS ABOUT OUR IDEA." " OK THEN, BYE" saying this Shivi went out of the room and took her exit from house and started her journey towards her home. And here as usual our lover boy SIDDHARTH was lost within his love SHIVANGI'S thoughts.

LET'S SEE WOULD IT BE SO EASY FOR BOTH OF THEM TO SAY GOOD BYE! DROP YOUR THOUGHTS IN COMMENT BOX AND TO KNOW ABOUT FURTHER STORY ............ STAY TUNED.