meeting the blood god

(characters look like photo above)

dream-

i was given word by one of my spies that the sleepy bois have the gold blood... but i cannot allow that....

philza-

I payed eret to make copies on everything we need to know on the gold blood, he gave me 12 books... how can there be that many just on gold bloods? I have been researching and so has techno, this morning he barged into my room in a panic. "Phil... i think you need to know this!" he sounded concerned. "yes what is it?" he dropped a book on my desk in front of me and i read it aloud. 

page 104:
the gold blood:

they are not exactly human, they really do have golden blood, but only vampires can see it as gold, they were a curse apon a family. long ago a family of vampires betrayed their coven for a small human family. The family was cursed with golden blood by the god XD, golden blood make whoever vampire they come in contact with obsessed, and every time one is found a ongoing war is started between vampires. in the end the gold blood dies every time. A gold blood is delicate and very kill able... making them die easily. 

gold bloods also have abilities given by the god of death, she felt pity for the poor mortals who were given such a curse by XD. She gave them the ability to never die of old age, and they heal very quickly, she also added to the curse, making it so that the vampire who find it cannot kill it due to it making the vampire brain see it as a treasure. 

The god of death also made it so that the curse can be broken, if i vampire someday truly cares for a gold blood, in a way of a loved one then the gold blood's cent will disappear and the gold blood will be free. 

"welp i don't think there is a vampire who even has the heart to care". techno said snickering. 

Tommy-

i wake up in a room, not just any room, but a ROOM... the bed has a red silk blanket with gold designs, there's a desk, a closet, a dresser, a music player, and a empty box... Wait a second! the last thing i remember was being in the vampires arms... i get up from bed and see that i am still in my usual clothes... then the door starts to open....

wilbur-

I have been waiting for hours for the boy to wake up... overall i find the boy entertaining, i like how he puts up a fight, how he looks when scared. its hilarious! but i need to get to know the boy, philza is coming soon to help me "prepare" the boy... 

i open the locks on the outside of the door and i imidiantly feel something bump into me and fall over. Tommy... he must have tried to make a run for it... "hello Tommy!" i say locking the door behind me and slowly walking towards him

like a predator stalking it's prey, but this is all just a game to me. the boy immanently gets to a corner of the room and holds a defensive pose... is he that dumb? he had cornered himself... "Tommy, today is going to be so much fun! i am exited, i always wanted a human pet!" i whisper in his ear, he shivers at this his eyes widen but he tries to not show fear.

"anyway i am gonna need you to behave today, we need to prepare you and teach you." i say sitting on the side of his bed. "like i will ever listen to the like of you!" he spat showing his teeth letting out a small growl. i scoff, "well that's the teaching part." i smile knowing he put the pieces together... 

"look i know you vampires love blood but why go through all the trouble for some scrawny kid? and why am i not eaten yet, or in a cage or dungeon.?!" i yawn getting tired of his questions. "animals belong in cages not pets, besides your more special then you think." at this he tilts his head in question. 

"anyway!" i clap my hands. i open the door to see techno and father... i shut the door and lock it behind me. "father, i think techno should meet our new pet! Me and you have so i say we all have some alone time with him." i say. "fine but don't do anything stupid."

techno-

i open and lock the door behind me to find no kid... i smell him though... "i know your in here kid." still no answer. i see a foot sticking out from under the bed, i grab it and hear a loud yelp come from the child. i pick him up by his foot and throw him on his bed. "now that better, i am techno the blood god." at this he starts quickly backing away. "just stay on the bed kid" i say stern. 

"let me out! i don't care if your a god or not! i know who you are! but that doesn't mean i'll listen!!" he shouts. i freeze with surprise... i never have had someone yell at me like that, they always quiver and beg for mercy... "huh, well your kinda stuck with us." i say plainly. 

"no i am not, i will escape and fuck you all up!" he retorts. hmm... he sure is entertaining.... but it's Phil's turn...

philza-

techno leaves with a small smile.. smile!? then i go in and the boy sitting on the bed not even showing any fear of my presence. "hello there tommy, i am your new owner." i say trying to sound kind. "look i belong to know one, i know your the angel of death, your not fooling anyone." he says with poison in his voice. 

"well, i am here to tell you the rules." he growns at this, "uh huh and who says i'll listen?" i smile evilly, "were vampires we know punishment." he sits up. "fine continue old man." 

rule 1: no escaping

rule 2: do as told

rule 3: do not damage or harm any vampire or property

rule 4: all the doors and windows have a spell so you cannot leave

rule 5: you may wonder the house and talk and entertain yourself

rule 6: your here to entertain my boys, therefore do so

rule 7: disobey and be punished

rule 8: provide us blood once every week

rule 9: we will feed you human food every morning noon and night, this is your bedroom, and you have a bathroom and shower through the side door

rule 10: you must wear the clothes we provide and stay clean and decent

"that's about it" he looks at me his face going pale..."wait... drink my blood every week?" he looks at me. "yes, we are vampires" 

Tommy-

i gotta get out of here... *hello Tommy* "who are you?!"