1

It was super relaxed wednesday evening. Faye was enjoying a walk with her dog. Something caught her attention. It was a girl who was crying. " Hey you ok?" Faye asked. " I think I got lost" the girl said. Faye sat down. " What's your name?" She asked hugging the girl so she could calm down. " I'm Sophia" the girl answered. " I'm Faye and this little fluff ball is called  Lelu" she said pointing and a dog who was excitingly wagging her tail. " So what happened" asked Faye looking concerned. " I..I don't know I was walking and I panicked and I got lost" Sophia told Faye. Faye seem to think for a minute." How about we go back to my house and you could call your parents to pick you up?" She said after a while. Sophia nodded wiping her tears away. They walked to Faye's house. When they got in the house Sophia spoke. " You look familiar" the girl said looking at all the framed pictures " you are this singer from a band called steps" she said smiling. Faye smiled " yes indeed I'm that lady from steps" Faye said showing Sophia the picture of her and the band she had set up as her lock screen. " So you can use my phone to call your parents and tell me when you're done" said Faye handing Sophia her phone. The girl took it shyly mumbling her thank you. Faye went to make them both cup of tea. " So my mom is going to pick me up in like a 30 minutes" Sophia said giving Faye her phone back. Faye smiled and handed the girl her cup of tea. They talked and Faye realized that she liked this girl. They both got distracted by the knock on the door. That's when they realised that Sophia had to go home.