4

It was Saturday morning. Faye was up and going making sure everything was ready for her best friends birthday. Alex was soon to visit her but he didn't knew she was making a suprise party.

It all was going. Faye was so happy with herself " now we wait" she said sitting down on the sofa. The hour have passed and more people have been coming and coming and that made Faye happy. " It's so kind of you doing this" one of the guests said politly. She smiled  " well thank you"

They waited and waited. They all heard someone coming. " hiya come in" Faye said inviting Alex in. As he came in all of his friends came out shouting happy birthday to him. "Wow thank you so much I haven't expected it in anyway' he said smiling.

Faye was so proud of herself. "Let me guess it was all your idea Faye" he said seeing her smile in the corner " yes it was my idea but you diserve this" she said giving her friend a big hug.

"May I ask you for a dance?" Alex asked as Faye nodded. She really enjoyed it but she was scared about ruining their friendship. "Thank you for making my birthday special" he thanked his friend after everyone else left. "You are welcome also feel free to stay here with me i am not trusting you with going home on your owm" she added warmly smiling.

They have been taking and talking the rest of the evening. They both enjoyed the time they had spend with one another. It made them both very happy.

Note: Random af