5

It was monday morning. As usual Lee was running late but not from his fault. In his rush he ran into someone.

" I am so sorry i didnt mean to" he started apologising. " Lee it is fine" yhe guy said. Lee tried to analize who that person was. "Oh yeah right we met yesterday at the club" that was where it got to Lee. "Sorry I am not catching up" Lee said.

"You where on a date with my friend" the guy said "sorry but what is your name again?" Lee asked. "My name is Will" this guy answered friendly. So Lee was on a date with Kerry and then they met.

"Can I invite you for lunch?" Will asked Lee who still quite didnt get what had happend. "Sure" was all that Lee could say. "So why are you in a rush?" Will asked as they ordered they lunch " well work commitments you know" he answered politely. " I am meeting with my friends and bandmates for some planning" he quickly added.

"Oh so you are in the band that's cool" Will said smiling. "Yeah cool and sometimes chaotic" Lee added "try to be in the band with 3 girls and another guy who is constantly annoying" he explained.

They talked and talked but soon enough Lee got a phone call from Lisa who was impatiently waiting on him. "Need to go now speak to you soon" he said while he left the restaurant.