Chapter 10- unhappy family reunion.

Verosika- Daren, my sweet overlord.
I was currently in my new office in I.M.P.H.H.M ( immediate murder professionals and hazbin hotel merges) under imp when verosika came in.
Daren- what's up v.
Verosika- I'm doing a duo concert with hells one and only: DJ BLITZER.
Daren- that hellhound, he makes slappin music, when's the concert.
Verosika- it's tonight, but I need to practice, so could you please drive me.
Daren- "sigh" you just wanna ride in my car.
Verosika-..............."kisses cheek" your my one and only.
Daren- fine, only because i love you.
We head down to the parking lot and hop in my car, I pull out and head to the concert.
Daren- so, where's the concert.
Verosika- the biggest stadium in the circle of lust.
Daren- cool, I've been to pride and greed already, what's some lust.
Verosika- the others are coming ad well.......and yes blitzo was invited, dispite my hated.
I chuckle as we enter the lust ring, we reach the stadium and pull over at the front entrance, we step out and head in, the place was decked out with pictures of every famous demon that ever preformed there.
Daren- ELVIS WAS HERE.
Verosika- yup, probably from the drugs, he died during the 1967 purge.
Daren- Damn, what happens when a demon dies again.
Verosika- nothing, it's a worse fate than hell, you experience nothing till the end of days.
Daren- damn.
?- SUP GUYS.
We turn to see verosikas crew and the hazbins walking over, along with a new face, he looked like a angler fish in a lab coat.

Daren- hello, who are you.
?- oh, I'm Baxter, new resident of the hazbin hotel.
Daren- names lord hellfire, but call me daren.
Baxter- THE LORD HELLFIRE, it's a honor.
Daren- no need to be so f-
?- YOU.
I turn and see a face that I had hoped I would never had to face again, the hellhound DJ we came here to meet was looking at me right now with eyes of so much fury, they were practically on fire.

Blitzer- been a while........brother.
Everyone- WHAT.

" Dressing room"

Cherri- DJ BLITZER IS YOUR BROTHER.
Blitzer- Psh, as if I want to be related to a piece a shite like him.
Daren- RIGHT BACK AT YOU ASSHOLE.
Blitzer- YOU WANNA GO MATE, I'LL KICK YER ARSE IN FIVE SECONDS.
Verosika- ENOUGH.
We both turn away from each other.
Charlie- hey, brothers shouldn't fi-
Blitzer- BACK OFF YA WEE LIL CUNTSTAIN.
Daren- THAT'S IT.
I tackle him and we start exchanging blows, it takes vortex, angel and husk to hold me back, while verosika, Josh and loona hold back Blitzer.
Daren- HOW DARE YOU CALL CHARLIE THAT.
Blitzer- SHE DESERVES IT IF SHE ASSOCIATES WITH YOU.
Vaggie- what's your deal with daren anyway.
Verosika and the others let Blitzer go as he fixes his shirt.
Blitzer- After this arsehole killed that guy and left, me mom and da fell into a depression, they killed themselves, I fell hard into the powder, I got shot during a Coke grab, Because of THIS PIECE OF TRASH, our family got buggered up.
I clench my fist in anger as I boil inside.
Daren- I'm sorry, I fell into a dark place and have paid for it for many years, But that's not an excuse for your own actions, you and kaylee could have made better choices.
Blitzer- I.......your right, it's me own fault.
I go over and grab his shoulders.
Daren- im so fuckin sorry man, I panicked.......where's mom and dad.
Blitzer- dead, 2017 purge, cornered in a alley.
I put my hands to my sides as I feel hot tears stream down my cheeks.
Charlie- daren, I'm.....God, I'm so sorry.
Daren- it's.......it's not your fault.
She, vaggie, nifty and crymini hug me while I break down.
Blitzer- bro, I'm sorry mate, crikey, I never meant to.....ah damn it.
Daren-it's fine, I need to hear it, now, don't you and versus have a show to do.
Blitzer- Actually, verosika was telling me about how you, cherri and angel could shred it, wanna be our openers.
Daren- Let's do it.
Angel- I need to go get some make up, I need to look FABULOUS.
Cherri- hey, get any smoke bombs and fireworks.
Blitzer- take ya pick mate.
He opens a closet to reveal enough explosives to make Cherri cry in joy.
Cherri- "sniff" it's beautiful.
Daren- now, let's get ready, I've got a makeup show to do.