Chapter 2- stolas.

Daren- Four coffees, cream and sugar on the side and a mix cookie and donut box.
I decided that getting coffee and donuts for everyone would be a great first impression, I open the door to the building to find moxxie and loona fighting.
Moxxie- I DIDN'T TOUCH IT.
Loona- WHO ELSE WOULD, I LEFT IT HERE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, 5 MINUTES LATER, IT GONE.
Daren- Um, is this a bad time.
Loona looks over to me and her expression softens.
Loona- no its fine, it's moxxie WHO STOLE MY PHONE.
Daren- Did it fall under the desk.
Loona stops and quickly bends down to resurface, phone in hand.
Loona- oh, eh, fuck you anyway mox.
Moxxie opens his mouth to say something, but forces his jaw shut and walks to the meeting room, I walk over and place a coffee on loonas desk.
Daren- didn't know if you liked it plain or not, so I got packets.
Loona- OH FUCK YES.
She pours a couple sugar packets into it and takes a sip.
Loona- oh fuck yeah, I needed that, thanks.
Daren- no problem, I brought donuts and cookies too for the meeting, I'll see you in there.
Loona- Y-yeah, totally.
I walk into the meeting room to find the others waiting.
Blitz- COFFEE, SHIT AND DONUTS.
Daren- cookies too.
Millie- Yall the best new employee we've ever had.
Moxxie- "COUGH"
Millie- after you sweety.
Loona walks in and sits down, kicking her feet up as she looks at her phone and sips the coffee.
Blitz- right, now that we're all here, down to business, stolas needs a favour from us and needs it done today, but we have enough targets to last all day, so Daren, I need you and loona to head down and see what he wants.
Loona- WHY ME.
Blitz- Because Daren is new when it comes to stolas and I feel much better having someone go with him who's experienced with that "horny owl".
Loona- " looks over at me" FINE, but only cause I like Daren, he's cool.
Moxxie- WHAT'S HE GOT THAT MAKES YOU NOT TORTURE HIM LIKE ME.
Loona- for one, he brought coffee on his own free will and has good taste in music, plus doesn't aim a gun like a drunk pirate.
Blitz- " fuckin snorts as coffee shoots out his nose".
Blitz- FUCK FUCK FUCK, HOT FUCKIN COFFEE IN MY NOSE.
Millie- " covers mouth with tears forming".
Moxxie- EVEN YOU MILLIE.
Millie- "squeaky" I'm sorry.
Blitz- so, if that's all, let's do this imp.
Daren- that sounded wrong, but probably a regular Saturday night for you.
Loona- " falls backwards and clutches stomach" HAHAHAHAHA, STOP, I CAN'T BREATH, I CAN'T BBBBRRREEEAATTHHH, HAHAHA.
Blitz- JUST GET TO WORK.
He walks away while pressing a ice pack to his nose.
Loona- welp, let's get this shit over with, at least I have coffee.

" stolas mansion".
Daren- So, anything I should expect other than him being horny as fuck.
Loona- Yeah, don't talk about blitz here or around his wife, don't touch anything without a okay, and try to not bother his daughter.
Daren- he has a daughter.
Loona- yup, octavia, met her a few times, she's not bad, just.....empty.
Daren- oh, I get it, parents.
We pull up at the front door and hop out, I walk up to the door and ring the bell.
Daren- This should be interesting.
The door opens to reveal a tall demon wearing what one would assume a prince would wear, he had a crown on his head and looked like a owl with red eyes.
Stolas- LOONA, welcome.
Loona- hey stolas.
Stolas- and who might this handsome man be.
Daren- Daren, a pleasure.
Stolas- Oh, blitzy mentioned you, please, come in.
We walk into the house and find it to be decorated with plants and paints, I look to see one that looked like a giant Venus flytrap.
Daren- so, blitz mentioned you needed a favor.
Stolas- yes, I belive one of my staff is trying to hurt me and my family.
Loona- gee, I wonder why.
Stolas- RIGHT, I'm so nice, why would anyone want to hurt my sexy ass.
Daren- how do you know it's a staff member.
Stolas- my daughter almost died due to someone rigging her rooms vents to spew holy water mist, if I hadn't have come in to say goodnight, she might have died.
Daren- Satan, how is she.
Stolas- alive, but shaken, she refuses to sleep without me or my wife in the same room until the person responsible is caught.
Daren- okay, would I be able to speak with her, she may have some info that could help.
Stolas- of course, she's in the library, just down that hall and the third door on the right.
Daren- thanks, loona, why don't you check her room, your sense of smell might pick up something.
Loona- okay, but dont tell anyone I helped, I have a rep to keep.
Daren- cross my heart and hope to pass to heaven.
Loona giggles and walks towards octavias room.
Stolas- you like her, don't you.
Daren- WHAT.
Stolas- " chuckle" don't bother lying, I know love when I see it.
Daren-......moving on, I'll update you when we know more.
Stolas- thank you.
As he walks off, I suddenly think of something.
Daren- stolas, you never said how you knew it was a staff member.
Stolas turns and looks at me seriously for the first time since I got here.
Stolas- The vents are well protected by charms and spells so that this wouldn't happen, only a member of the family or the staff can tamper with it.
I nod as I head to the library.