Season 2: Chapter 6- New home final part: Remastered, remodeled and remade.

Husk- Okay everyone, it's 45-45, next point wins.

Daren grinned as he tossed the ball up, spiking it towards the others, summer blocked it and bounced it to Blitzer, he launched it up and towards the others, verosika tried to bounce it at an angle, but it launched towards the top of the net.

" BANG"

The ball exploded into pieces as a gunshot rang out, everyone turned to see a smoking gun and cogsman, twitching.

Daren- HEY, that's a fowl.

Blitzer- WHAT THE HELL MAN.

Suddenly, cogsman aimed the gun at alastor, that's when Daren realized what the gun was.

Daren- ALASTOR, MOVE, HE HAS THE BLUE ROSE.

Alastor barely had time to dodge as the bullet split his chair in half as he crashed to the ground. Cogsman spun and was about to fire again when vaggie jammed her spear into his arm, forcing it upwards and jamming it.

Vaggie- I MAY NOT LIKE ALASTOR, BUT I WILL NOT HAVE YOU SHOOTING PEOP-

Cogsman then grabbed vaggie by the neck and began to squeeze.

Cogsman?- You were always such a stupid whore.

" BAM".

Daren tackled cogsman, causing him to drop vaggie as he and Daren crashed through the wall and into the living room, Daren shook his head as he quickly dodged cogsman stabbing at him with his armblade, getting it stuck in the wood floor. Daren got behind cogsman and put him in a chokehold.

Daren- WHAT ARE YOU DOING COGSMAN.

Cogsman?- REPAYING AN OLD DEBT.

He grabbed Daren leg and tossed him through another wall, he was about to follow when he felt the force of a shotgun hit his back, he spun around to see a pissed off cherri, angel and moxxie holding shotguns.

Cherri- NO ONE HURTS MY MAN.

She shot at him again, only for the bullet to bounce off him, he started to march towards them as they continued to shoot at the daranged robot, only proceeding to piss him off more. Angel then ran out of ammo, so he ran at him and tried to use the gun as a club, he swung down at cogsmans head.......only for him to catch it and just stare at him.

Angel- Oh fuck.

Cogsmans face morphed into something of a grin as his arm transformed into a cannon.

Cherri- WHY DOES A ROBOT BUTLER HAVE A LASER CANNO-

" BBBBAAAAMMM".

The others watched as the three were blasted through the wall and landed in the pool. Cogsman pushed the lose boards out of the way as he marched back out towards the group, the blue rose in his hand.

He was about to shoot at the dizzy demons when a flashbang went off in his face. When his eyes recovered, the demons were gone, he looked around, not noticing everyone hiding behind the bar.

Cogsman?- come out, come out, where ever you are.

He then smashed his fist through a nearby table, growling as it was empty underneath.