Chapter 8: The Second Day

2 days later

The second time in my life I am standing in front of the sky touching Bighit building, ready to go inside with a legal reason. The important documents and papers are all in my hand secured in a file. I am also prepared mentally. I just need to get inside and make it out perfectly. I looked at the huge building in front of me and did a little 'breathe in and out' session.

Goshh..I was born ready for this. Gathering all my courage, I walked straight inside the building.

It's been only couple of days I came here for the first time and it looks different from before, even though everything was same. My eyes again caught that particular photo of a human bunny. Smiling to myself, I walked forward to the elevator.

I came in front of the room where was supposed to be the next round of the interview. The transparent glass wall of the room made me see what's inside the room. Apparently it looked like a small meeting room. There were other participants along with the interviewers of that day. I saw a glance of that man supposed to be Mr. Hwang. The one I had a conflict with. What's even worse is he is the head of PR Department. Anyway, not trying to overthing too much, I enter the room, bowed to others as greetings and sat on the seat that was pointed out as mine.

No matter how I think, that day I actually misbehaved with Mr. Hwang when he was just trying to protect the artists. I behaved too recklessly I have to admit. I thought of apologise to him some other time. But not today. They might think I am doing this for the job.

"Congratulations on your success for the 1st round of interview. Only 10 of you were able to pull out of the personal interview round." Ms. Song announced standing on the presentation area and along with her we all applauded.

"Today what you have to do is to arrange and correct some papers and make some decisions on diffent situations. It's basically a review of how you can handle practical situations. I hope you are all aware of the fact that only 3 out of 10 will be finally selected. So be prepared for that. Good luck." She showed her familier smile and went back to her seat.

So today won't be an easy one. And the other participants looks scary as well. I just want everything to go well and not to embarass myself.

Mr. Choi handed over some papers to us that we were supposed to work on. The things on the papers wasn't actually as easy at I thought it would be. I was doing quite fine until I feel someone stands beside me. I heard a voice, a scary one.

"Ms. Lee..." Mr. Hwang it is. I slowing looked up at him. He barely had any emotions showing in his face.

"Since you know everything so well and over confident about everything, you better double check your answers so well and do not hurry in anything that can make you loose the chance you got till here." It was a lowkey threat but I realised that I got so excited while doing the works. He kind of helped me to hold myself together.

The rest of the moments was quite as it used to be in exam halls.

We handed over the papers and I was about to get out of the room when I got called back again. "Ms. Lee.." Ms. Song called out, "wait."

"Is there sonething wrong, Ms. Song? Do I have to do something?" I asked wanting to know the reason for calling back.

"No no. Just waiting till everyone's out." She replied.

"Ok." I was confused. Why would she want me to stay. Did I do something wrong today? Or was it because of the last day. It better not be.

Everyone in the room got out until there was only two of us. Ms. Song collected the rest of the papers and turned to me. "You have to meet someone."

What! "May I know who? And what is the reason?" I asked.

"You'll know when you get there. Follow me." She urged.

What is this trouble now!? Whom do I have to meet? Is it really because of the 1st day?! I am doomed! My face is turning black. We walked through a dim litted lane where only the sound of our heels resonated around. And a bare sound of my increasing heart beat.

"You graduated from Seoul National University, right?" She suddenly asked on the way breaking the silence.

"Yes." I replied. "That's good. We're here." She stoppoed in front of a door. The area looks more luxurious than other parts of the buliding. After absorving the surrounding of the place I looked on the door. To be specific, on the name of the door. And my heart dropped to my stomach.

CEO Bang PD

Why in the world do I have meet him in such a situation! Why can't it be a good one. Shit! I am doomed for my whole life now. Noooo. I don't want to meet him. Not now. Please. Is Mr. Hwang also inside? Oh lord, save me. What will happen to me! Fuck.

"Go inside. When you're done, I hope you can go by yourself." She said and left. I nodded lightly and gulped. Sweats started to form on my forehead. I rubbed my palm on my dress to rub off my sweats on the palm and passed my tougue over my lips. And knocked on the door.

"My I come in sir?"

(To be continued)

(Author's note: Happy birthday Jazzkook_Maisha. Many many happy returns of the day.)