Chapter 1: The Beginning of the journey called Life

I am Lee Hye ra. I am a student of Seoul National University. I got into the university with scholarship. The day I came to Seoul from my home town three years ago, I had nothing. No friends, no relatives, no place to stay. I came to Seoul only with hope and dream in my eyes.

I used to be a nerd who studied all day long. I used to sit in a corner of the classroom with my head buried into books. I was that type of girl who carried a big bag full of books wherever she goes. I didn't know what else to do except for studying. I didn't know how to enjoy my life...until I met these two girls.

Park Aera and Seo Young-ah. I met them two years ago. They were childhood friends. Though they were not biological sisters, they were not less that Elsa and Anna. These two cheerful friends taught me what is life and how to enjoy it. I ditched class with them. I went to concerts, parties, karaokes. I enjoy my life in every possible way I can with them. Eventually we three became best friends.

We share everything among ourselves. There is no secret among us. We often go to each others houses and spent a lot of time together. Our classmates often call us inseparable.

They introduced me to the world of kpop. I am now a kpop fan. We listen to many kpop bands and are in many kpop fanbase. But all three of us are kinda obsessed with the kpop boyband named BTS. It is all because of their talent. Be it songs, dance or visuals, everything is just awsome. Their works inspires us so much. We always try to cover their songs and dances. We also fantasize over their visuals. We love and respect every member of this group.

One of my best friend, Seo Young-ah's bias of BTS is Kim Taehyung and she considers him to be the love of her life. Why not?.... She knows every up to date news about him. She is so talented and matches with his ideal type. We have seen her crying with her head buried into pillow whenever she remembers that she is just a fan and all her fantasies of being Taehyung's girl is just a dream.

Park Aera and I are no better than this. We also become upset remembering our bias. But no one has seen two of us crying over our bias. We don't show our emotions about it. We both think if we do, we will hurt each other. But I guess Aera also let her emotions take over her when she is alone as I do. The reason is we have the same bias, Jeon Jungkook.

At first we thought we might fight over the same bias. But eventually we managed the situation and came to a mutual conclusion that we should not fight over it. After all he is a world famous idol and has a lot of fangirls like us all around the world. I don't know about Aera, but it still hurts me seeing so many girls drooling over him. I know this is not right and I have no right to think like that. But what can I do? It f*cking hurts so much.

*

Park Aera is studing fasion design. Her dream is to be a well known fasion designer. I really think she will be one because she has talent in that sector.

Seo Young ah is a medical student. She is studying orthopedics. She is a bright student and has a bright future in front of her. Since childhood, she always wanted to be a doctor.

And about me, I am a management student. I won't say I am good in studies, but not bad either. I am an avarage student. I am looking for a job in an entertainment company as I think that's the only thing I can do. Fortunately, I got a chance to apply for an interview at Bighit Entertainment. I don't know and don't want to guess what the result will be, but I am certainly excited about it.

Soon we will be graduating from college. Then we have to look for jobs to survive as it is the circulation of every human life. Life is all about birth - education - job - marriage - life without job - death. Every human's life goes this way. But in this flow of life, some find a thing that changes all the outlooks on life while some don't. It makes their life pathetic. This little thing is called love.

***

(A/N: This is my third fanfic. It may be a different kind of story and you may not like it. But read if you like it and support me.)

(To be continued)