The big storm

It had started raining like crazy

It had started raining like crazy. The entire camp was squeezed together inside the drop ship.
Raven had her own set up, where she sat repeating herself.

"This is Raven Reyes calling Ark station. Come in Ark station." The words kept on going. Eventually, the words made Sage mad.
"Give up crow! Your not going to reach them!" Raven got quiet after Sage's comment. Clarke was far away from liking the girl's behavior and gave her a hating look while heading towards Raven. Clarke whispered something in her ear before going over to the hurt boy on the table.

Sadly for Sage, Raven kept going with the same words again. The girl rolled her eyes and gave out an annoyed sigh before slowly sliding down the wall to sit down. She decided to sit and listen to the rain storm roaming outside.

"This is a restricted channel." Someone on Raven's radio said. "Who is this? Please identify yourself." It was a man's voice. A grown up man.
"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha station." Raven sounded like she was shocked and did not know what to say.
"I'm transmitting from the ground." She took a break and looked at Clarke with hope in her eyes. "The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get DR. Abby Griffin. DR. Abby Griffin. Now!" All the teenagers standing in the ship all had hopeful smiles on their faces. Pretty much everyone except Sage.

This meant that the Ark would come to earth. They would lock her up again. They would get strict rules again. Jaha would be chancellor again... no this couldn't happen. They knew that they were all alive. Well, almost all of them.

"Raven? Are you there?" A women's voice could bow be heard form the radio.
"Mom?" Clarke said into the radio.
"Mom, it's me." She said like her mom wasn't up in space. "Clarke?" The women on the radio sounded like she swallowed her tears.
"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder." Again, she said that like they knew that there was still people alive on earth.

It didn't take long before the voice of the great chancellor could be heard speaking. "Clarke, this is the chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" He sounded confused.
"Yes. The earth is survivable. We're not alone." She quickly responded and hoped she could start saving Finn. But bo response could be heard on the radio.
"Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest." Clarke almost begged.
"Ok, can you patch me through to medical?" Abby said to someone else up on the Ark before they could start saving Finn.
"Clarke, is my son with you?" The chancellor could be heard again. It got silent for a bit while everyone turned to look at Clarke. The girl looked like she wanted to cry.
"I'm so sorry. Wells is... Wells is dead." After that, Jaha could not be heard again.

After some small fixing, Clarke stood ready over Finn's body ready to start.
"I'm gonna talk you through it step by step." The storm outside interrupted the new hospital. Teenagers gave out little shocked screams by the loud noise from outside.
"Clarke, give 5-" the radio got muffled. "To medical. Medic-" The words could not be understood.
Clarke said what everyone thought. "What?" Raven started fixing on the radio again.
"Raven what's wrong?" Clarke said in a stressed tone. "It's not the radio. It's the storm."

In the next moment, Octavia walked in with two tubes of moonshine that she handed to Clarke. The girl was soaked in water.
Another boom came from outside. That started irritating Clarke. "The storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors." She said and looked at the girl. "We still have people out there." She protested.
"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet." Octavia said worried into Clarke's ear. "Neither is Bellamy." But Clarke didn't seem to be that concerned about the missing boys.

"It's all right. They'll find somewhere to ride it out." Raven walked over to them. "Look. One suture needle." The girl said and handed something to Clarke.
Sage's attention got dragged away by someone sitting down next to her. She turned and saw Chris's awful face. "What the hell do you want Chris?"
The moment that idiot sat down next to her, she jumped back up on her legs.
Chris looked surprised by her move and put his hands up.
"Take it easy sugar cube. You just looked so lonely and sad." His voice showed that he pretended he didn't do anything wrong. But that was wrong. He betrayed her. He first treated her like trash, then stopped visiting her when she was locked up in the skybox, and then like a cherry on top, he cheated on her right in front of her eyes and behind her back.

"What if I am sad. Then you're the last person I would like to see." Chris did not seem to really listen to her words. He just smirked and stood up next to her. He placed his hands on her chin.
"Listen, Finley. I love you."
Like hell he did. Why couldn't he just give up? They were not going to be a thing anymore. He kept acting like everything was fine. He kept treating her way better then he did during the relationship.
She had gotten enough. She dragged her knife out from her belt, pushed him against the wall and put the knife to his throat.

"This is always the only solution I get!" She started hissing while the boy in front of her looked unbothered.
"If you don't leave me alone..." She leaned closer for the next whispers. "I'm going to kill you."
The boy didn't get to say anything before someone familiar came into the drop ship.
Bellamy.

"Hey! They're back!" A girl informed so everyone knew. Bellamy walked in with completely wet hair and soaked clothes.
"Bellamy." Octavia said and stopped herself from climbing up the ladder. Bellamy didn't even look at his sister before she stopped by her next sight. The boys behind him carried something. Someone.

Grounder.