Trying to help

The virus had started spreading more in the camp, and Clarke had decided to put everyone who had contact with Murphy in quarantine

The drop ship slowly started filling up by sick teens. The entire drop ship was filled with coughing and vomiting. Sage and Murphy sat beside each other near the door, trying to get some of the fresh air from outside down their lungs.

"I can't smell anything else then sickness." Sage said with a tired look. Her eyes looked like was about to collapse and her face had a few stains of blood.
"Yeah, me neither." Murphy sighed as he stumbled to his feet and started walking to a new corner.
"Hey. John..." Sage said as she tried standing up herself. She wasn't able to stand up, because the moment she tried, she fell back to the ground.

"Woah, woah, easy partner." Murphy said and helped her get up.
"It feels like my legs are made of jelly." Sage complained, leaning half of her body weight on Murphy while they walked over to a hammock.
"Lay down." Murphy demanded. But Sage shook her head in denial.
"No, I would much rather sit beside you." She said as she started sitting down next to the hammock.
"Are you sure?" Murphy asked her.
"Yes, you lay down." Sage insisted.
Murphy stood a few seconds thinking before eventually laying down in the hammock.

Sage let out a quick cough, who caught Murphy's attention. He turned and looked at her quickly.
"You don't feel any better yet?" He questioned worryingly. Sage shook her head and narrowed her brows. "My throat is extremely sore..." Sage started and started coughing again. "I don't cough blood or vomit anymore. But I am dizzy, my head hurts and again, my legs feel like jelly and I have a sore throat."

"I don't think that's how it's supposed to be." Murphy said and turned his entire body to face the girl and give her an even more worried look.
"I'm really close to being well again." Murphy informed. "At least you're well." Sage said happily and moved to hold his hand.

Suddenly, Finn came through the curtains with Clarke in his arms, being followed by Octavia. They stopped in the middle of the drop ship and looked around, trying to find a place to lay down the blonde girl. Murphy moved in his hammock and said something in the trio.
"Here. Come on, she can take mine." He got out and held it open for them to put Clarke down.

Murphy came over and sat down beside Sage.
"When did you get so nice?" Sage pushed out and looked at the boy beside her with a smirk. He slightly chuckled and gave her a weak push.
"I'm not nice." He protested with a slight smile.
Sage put her jaw on his shoulder and looked right into his eyes.
"Yes you are." She teased and made him silently chuckle more.

"What else did Lincoln tell you?" Finn asked Octavia curiously while putting Clarke down in the hammock. "The virus doesn't last long." She answered. Murphy heard what they said and decided to join their conversation.
"It's true. I feel better." He confirmed, leaning his head against the wall.

Next movement could be heard from Clarke's hammock. "They need to stay hydrated." She said, trying to stand up and help the sick.
Finn took her shoulder and pushed her gently back down. "You need to stay hydrated." He said, making her lay back down.
Octavia handed her a cup of water and Clarke drank quickly.