The revenge

Sage had fallen asleep in her and Murphy's tent just after they were done with the fish

They had fallen asleep, even with all the noise of the working delinquents. Everyone was planning to work the entire night except the couple that was inside their tent.

~

Seven year old Sage Finley was walking down the halls of the Ark, proud of herself for the drawing she had made for her dad.
She was sure he would like this one.

She got to the door of their apartment and knocked before opening the door.
"I'm back." The young girl got inside and closed the door behind her.

"What the hell do you want?" Her dad (Tyler Finley) asked in an annoyed voice.
"I made you something." Sage said with a proud smile plastered on her face.
Tyler sighed and rested his arms down on the sides of the chair he was sitting in.

"Okay? Show me." He carried his normal, annoyed and mad tone in his voice.
Sage strutted towards him and put the drawing in his lap.

Tyler narrowed his brows before he took the paper and held it up against the lights.
"And what is this supposed to be?" He asked her without taking his angry eyes away from the paper.
Sage's smile slightly faded.
"Take a guess..." she said.

Tyler was silent for a little. He took a deep and quick breath.
"It looks like that tall person is holding a gun." He started and got wrinkles between his brows and on top of his nose.
"And he shoots a bullet right into the other person's stomach!" He stood up in one quick movement and stomped towards the kitchen counter.
He pulled out one of the drawers harshly and pulled out a scissor.

"Dad... W-what are you doing?" Sage stuttered in a low and scared tone.
Tyler cut her drawing to peaces. He dropped the paper bits to the floor together with the scissors.
He turned his head quickly and walked aggressively towards his daughter.
He took a hold of her jacket and lifted her high from the floor and threw her as hard he could into the wall.

Her breathe was hit out of her and she ended up laying on the ground, trying to get her normal breaths back.
Tyler stood in front of her and held up a finger.
"You're mother... would be so disappointed in you..." he spat down at his crying daughter on the floor.

Sage didn't dare say anything.
"You are a complete psychopath..." He said a bit lower, but not so low that she couldn't hear him.
He looked at her a few seconds.

"I'm gonna go get dinner." He informed quickly before disappearing out the door.

Sage was left alone in the apartment, laying on the floor. When she heard the door close, she started crying louder and sobbed towards her destroyed drawing.

What did she do wrong?

It was a drawing of them... holding hands.

~