Part 2

(JADE POV)

Blowing the hair out of my face after patching up the grave I had just buried someone in, I noticed something was off.

I didn't have to turn around, I knew exactly who was stood behind me.

"Seems like you're back to your old tricks." He spoke.

I turned around to face him.

"Been a long time." Klaus smirked.

I smirked back, but it wasn't because I was happy. I knew exactly what was coming.

(A FEW HOURS LATER)

I slowly lifted my head up and groaned. My wrists were chained above my head and I was kneeled on the floor. Sweat dripped from my forehead as I felt the vervain run through my body, as if someone had lit your blood on fire.

As my vision started to come back, I noticed him knelt down in front of me.

"You haven't changed at all." He spoke smirking.

"The fact that you're still angry after all these centuries shows that actually, you're the one who hasn't changed." I replied.

"So you weren't here to bring Elena to me to help me break the curse?" He asked.

I just looked at him. He scoffed.

"I wasn't planning on giving her to you, I was going to hand her to Elijah and let him do the rest." I lied to him. I smirked and leaned forward. "It was the least I could do after breaking your heart."

He could tell the sarcasm in the tone of my voice and he got his face closer to mine.

"Maybe I'll just shove my fist into your chest and rip out your heart." He held his hand to my chest and placed it exactly where my heart was. "That will really break it."

"Nobody breaks my heart." I whispered.

Looking directly into each other's eyes and our faces barely touching each other's there was only one thing I could do.

I pressed my lips against his and he didn't stop to kiss me back. Although I was secretly enjoying it, I was also getting ready to break free.

I tried to bite him but he saw it coming and backed away.

"I knew it." He scoffed.

"Do you not remember killing my whole family? There's no doubt that you deserve this."

He grabbed a knife from the table across the room and walked back with it before kneeling in front of me again.

He just stared at me, until he jammed it into my waist. I groaned and chuckled.

"Are you going to torture me until I tell you why I left you?" I panted.

"As much as I would like to do that my love, I have more concerning matters on my mind, like why the hell you're back here." He told me.

"I already told you."

He lifted my shirt up to pull the knife back out, but he found himself staring at my waistline.

"I recognise that tattoo." He spoke quietly.

I didn't say anything hoping he wouldn't remember where it was from, but then he looked at me with that smug look on his face.

"I designed that for you five centuries ago."

It was a tattoo of a butterfly that's wings spread across my waistline.

"You had that designed recently." He said before tugging the knife back out. "I can make it better."

He dragged it across the bottom part of my stomach where the tattoo was, leaving blood pouring out of it. I glared at him.

"You already know why I'm here." I breathed deeply.

"Yes but why would you want to see me after five centuries? If anything these centuries have taught me how little I can trust you. Perhaps you needed me for something."

I didn't want to show him he was right.

"I would need your help?" I scoffed. "Perhands these centuries have taught you nothing. I don't need anyone."

He grabbed the knife in his fist and then sliced open his wrist. Blood started pouring out and I was hungry so my veins and fangs showed unexpectedly.

"So why are your eyes black when they're meant to be red?" He chuckled.

They went down and I glared at him.

He wiped a bit of his blood on his thumb and then rubbed it on my lips with the rest of his fingers on my chin. Before I knew it, he had snapped my neck.

I lifted my head up again only to more pain. My veins felt like sandpaper rubbing against each other and my throat burned. I was struggling to keep my head up.

I scrunched my eyes up, trying to stop the pounding headache that then immersed.

With my eyes barely open, I listened closely as I felt him kneel back in front of me, and then the fresh scent of blood.

"Don't." I breathed weakly, thinking he was only going to torture me more.

To my surprise, he put the blood bag to my lips and I began to suck it all out. The fresh blood was amazing and I felt myself feeling stronger straight away.

He unchained my wrists and as soon as I was free, I vamp sped him against the wall.

"Put your hands on me again, I'll throw your sister to the sea in a coffin." I whispered and then vamp sped away.

(FIVE HUNDRED YEARS AGO)

After a carriage dropped me off at the magnificent house, I met eyes with someone inside almost immediately.

He had shoulder length curled hair and a devilish smirk on his face.

Noticing my admiration for this man, someone walked over and stood next to me.

"I see your admiration for the lord Niklaus." He spoke and held out a drink for me.

"I didn't realise that it was him I was looking at." I responded.

Niklaus walked slowly to us and took my hand, kissing the top of it.

"Niklaus is the name my father gave me. Please, call me Klaus." He stated.

(PRESENT TIME)

I got home and went straight to the shower, rinsing all the blood and sweat off me.

After getting changed, I heard something from outside my door.

I opened the door cautiously and saw a note on my doorstep.

'Meet me for drinks tonight

Elijah'