Part 6

After dancing with Elijah for a while, he made his way to the staircase to make a speech while I made eye contact with Damon and started to walk through the crowd towards him.

As the speech started, I stood next to him as we both watched the Mikaelson's on the staircase.

"If you have even laid a finger on her, I will come for you and everyone you've ever loved." I spoke quietly.

"You won't make a scene here." He replied.

"You would underestimate someone three times as strong as you?" I scoffed. "No wonder she chose Stefan."

Still watching the Mikaelson's, me and Klaus eventually caught eyes together. He smirked at me, but I realised I made a mistake once Damon turned to face me.

"You would threaten someone who has your daughter captive?" He asked and then chuckled. "Maybe you're the dumb one."

My face dropped the second Klaus's did. He heard.

I glared at Damon and he walked away. People started clapping as Elijah's speech ended while I was stood in pure fear. I had never seen Klaus so angry.

I started to walk away, trying to blend into the crowd, but Klaus was already behind me.

He tightly gripped my arm and was tugging me with him while walking through the hall.

"Don't make a scene." I sighed.

"If you think for a second that I will listen to a word..."

We stopped walking once we were cut off by Rebekah, the original sister.

"If I may interrupt." She spoke. "I'd love a dance."

She put her hand out for me.

I looked up at Klaus as he glared at me, smirking and then taking her hand and walking with her to the dance floor.

"Why are you dancing with me?" I asked as he hand held my waist.

"My brothers talk non stop about you, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about." She responded.

"And?" I questioned.

"I can see it." She smirked.

Smirking back, I looked to the side to see Klaus angrily drinking.

"What have you done to piss him off this time?" She asked looking at him.

"Protected my family, which I'm sure you can agree on is something he doesn't value." I told her.

"My brother's kept me locked in a coffin for centuries, but when push comes to shove, he's still my brother." She stated. "I'm sure you can agree on that."

I raised my eyebrows and nodded. She was making way more sense than Klaus ever did.

She looked at him again and chuckled.

"I'm sure if I don't let you go soon, he'll lock me away for another century." She spoke.

"Wish me luck." I chuckled lightly.

She smirked at me again and then walked away.

I didn't know what I was more scared about. Being tortured by Klaus or the fact that I wouldn't be able to get Katherine soon.

Klaus started to walk towards me again.

"What are you waiting for Klaus?" I asked. "Get on with whatever you want done to me."

"Oh I will love." He grabbed me, saw if anyone was looking and then vamp sped me up to one of the rooms upstairs.

He grabbed my neck and then vamp sped me against the wall.

"Why did you lie?" He shouted.

"You going to torture me until I spill why I didn't tell you that Katherine was here?" I asked. "I was protecting my family Klaus, which is a lot more than I can say for you."

"Don't you dare think that because my siblings have chosen to forgive you that I will ever follow in their footsteps. You'll never beat me."

"You're right, I won't beat you." I told him, slowly and discretely picking up the knife in my pocket. "But at least I know how to predict a situation like this."

I stabbed it into his chest and then kicked him off me.

"Even with the nice act on the invitation, I'm not stupid Klaus!" I shouted. "You'll always be the son of a bitch that betrays everyone."

He growled, snapping off a chair leg and then shoving it into my chest.

I gasped, it was barely touching my heart.

He slammed me back against the wall behind me.

"How many more chances do you think you're going to get before I just kill you?" He yelled.

"Do it then Klaus! I can't put up with this shit anymore so just kill me!" I spluttered. "I'm already dying anyway."

The look on his face made me instantly regret my decision to say that.

He stepped back, his mouth open slightly and his eyes widened. I didn't expect this reaction off him. To be honest, I was expecting to be dead by now.

Once I felt his grip weaken on the chair leg inside me, I ripped it out, only to then find his lips being slammed into mine.

I shoved him off me, but I couldn't deny it anymore.

I grabbed either side of his face and kissed him. His hands firmly gripped my back, pulling me closer to him.

After finding the zip, he pulled it down, which took my dress with it. I started to unbutton his shirt and grab his belt but he had picked me up and pushing me firmer against the wall.

Roughly kissing my neck, I noticed he seemed distracted. I was confused until I remembered what he was looking at.

I looked down to see him graze his hand over the cut on the side of my stomach. I bought his head back up to meet eyes with me and covered his lips with mine to stop any questions asked.

My hands slid back down to his belt and tore it off him, sliding his trousers down as he did the same with my pants.

There was a moment as I was gripping onto his hair where he stopped, just to admire me for a moment.

I sighed softly whilst panting until his lips found their way back to my chest, just where I liked them.