Chillen like a villian

You and Christina was at home in your seperate rooms doing whatever.

~Your room~

YOUR POV.-

Okay. So I was in my room skyping with Mariah.

Mariah- So what you doin' today?

Y/N- I dont know.

Mariah- Kay. Well im coming over.

Y/N- Wait w- (Mariah hangs up)

I know she didnt just hang up on me. (Doorbell rings) Dang that was fast. I know she live next door and all but that was still fast. I walk out my room walking down the hall pass my sisters room. I looked at her room as i was walking to to the stairs. Wait did I just? I backed up slowly.

Y/N- Umm. Christina. Whos this dude??

Christina- ( Breaks from the kiss )

Random Dude- (Jumps out the window)

Christina- No wait! (Turns at you) Ugh! You little girl! See what you did. You need to start minding your own business.

Y/N- Hey. Your the one with your door wide open. Christina your pregnant! Maybe thats why your boyfriend stepped out on you. Maybe not only cause of the baby. But maybe because you keep sneaking around other dudes. (Continues to walk down to the stairs)

Gosh. I hate her sometimes. We always fight like this. When I opened the door it wasnt even Mariah. It was the boys. (Ray, Jacob/Prince, Roc, and Prod)

Prod- Well it sure did take you long enough to open the door. (Him and the boys walk in)

Y/N- Well hello to all of you to.

I closed the door a locked it. I went to the couch and sat next to Jacob and layed my head on his lap.

Ray- Whats wrong Y/N?

Y/N- You know who.

Ray- Oh your sister. What she do now?

Y/N- (Sits up) Thats what took me so long to open the door. I was walking past her door and saw her and some dude making out.

Roc- What the heck. Im sorry Y/N, but your sister needs help.

Y/N- Yeah. I know. But she hates me. Shes always yelling at me like I did something wrong. (Looks down)

Jacob- (Rubs your back) Its okay. Shes just a phsyco.

Y/N- Haha.

Jacob- Yo, where Prod at?

Prod- Right here!

I know this boy aint eatin my BBQ wings.

Y/N- Prod!

Prod- What!?

Y/N- I wanted those (-_-)

Prod- Too bad.

(A glass window upstairs shatters)

Everybody- (O_O)

•Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter.

~Tania