Emotional

Your POV//

So im at Mariah's house and Mariah is ready to fight Jacob after I told her what happened. Lol. She's crazy. Well I changed my clothes to get ready for the skating rink. Yeah.. I have my own clothes here.

Mariah- Y/N, you ready?

Y/N- Yeah just let me grab my phone.

I grabbed my phone and we both walked out to her car. We got in the car and she started to drive to the skating rink. Then Ray called me. I answered the phone.

(Phone Convo)

Y/N- Hello

Ray- Yo. Where you at?

Y/N-Pulling up in the parking lot.

Ray- Oh ight coo' well um we inside. Me, Roc, and Prod by the food. Jacob just sitting down at the table by the arcade.

Y/N-.... Okay. Im walking inside (Hangs up)

As we walked it was only like 2 people, besides the boys.

Mariah- Where they- Oh nvm later Y/N. Have fun (Smiles)

Y/N- Shut up (-_-) I dont even wanna be here right now.

Mariah- Just talk to him. (Walks over to Prod, Ray, and Roc.

I walked over to the table Jacob was at and sat down. He had his head down. Then when I sat down he looked up at me with red puffy eyes. Was he crying?

Y/N- Were you crying?

Jacob- Y/N, Im so, so sorry. (Tear falls down his cheek)

Y/N- (Starts to get a little teary eyed)....