Who did this?

Next Morning

Your POV

I woke up on the sofa with Jacob behind me with his arms around my waist and his face in my neck. I slowly got up trying not to wake up Jacob. Which I didnt wake him up. I went upstairs to the bathroom to go take a shower. After I took my shower and changed my clothes and all that good stuff. I went to the bathroom mirror to apply my mascara. The Jacob came in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder and closed his eyes as im still trying to out my mascara on.

Jacob- GoodMorning

Y/N- Morning french fri

Jacob- (Opens his eyes and squints) French fri

Y/N- (giggles)

__________________________________________

Later on that Day...

Jacob POV

We were in the car and I was driving us back to Y/N house from the movies. We went to go see Mama.

Y/N- So that was a good movie

Jacob- How you know. You were too busy being scared and having your head in my chest.

Y/N- It was scary! You didnt see that little demon doll or whatever that was jump out and scream!

Jacob- It was not the scary. Take it like man.

Y/N- Im not a man (-_-)

Jacob- Whatever helps you sleeps at night (Pulls up in the driveway and gets out)

Y/N- :O

Jacob- (Opens the car door and helps you out)

Me and Y/N walked inside the house and went inside. It was a disaster. Somebody came into the house. Everything was thrown everywhere. Picture frames were halfway hanging on the wall.

Y/N- Jacob Im scared

Jacob- (holds onto her) Don't worry baby I got you.