Prologue

Song- Expectations by Lauren Jauregui

A/N~

Hi beautiful people!

*hugs and kisses*

Soooooooo, this is our first story and we hope ya like it :)

And it might give some toxic feminism vibes in the prologue but WE PROMISE, its nothing like that. Our MC has a reason for everything she does. We'll explain it later in the story.

We really hope you'll enjoy our story as much as we are enjoying writing it!

Well, lets get right into it people.

--------------------------------------------------------

(Rey's POV)

I fucking hate Felix!

That pig is snoring so loudly it can be heard in the whole goddamn house.

So here I am at 4 in the morning walking and just walking while listening to white noises.

I don't fucking understand how people like birds chirping. Its like listening to some toddlers chattering in a fucking alien language.

And this Felix. I have no fucking idea what he eats that makes him snore so damn loudly.

To control my anger and irritation, I take deep breaths and close my eyes when I suddenly feel something squish under my right foot.

I open my eyes and see something brown covering the sole of my black sneakers.

Dog shit.

God-fucking-dammit!!

This morning couldn't get any worse.

Just as I started questioning my existence on this planet, some son of a bitch comes speeding and almost hits me.

Well thank the Gods he at least knows how to stop the bike. But now my anger is rising to my head. I close my eyes trying not to kill this fucker in a leather jacket on the fucking spot. Taking deep breaths, I start counting.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

And I push his skinny ass at six.

Nobody expects that.

Just as I do, he fucking kicks me in the shin while falling with the bike.

Before I could even blink he stood up, the helmet was removed from his head and landed on my shoulder.

WHAT?! He's not-

*thud*

Before I could even finish my thought, I realize that I'm being hit with the fucking helmet.

But how the fuck would I realize that when a literal goddess is standing in front of me.

Her brown colored skin seeming more gold then brown, her curls falling from the bun that she probably made to put on the helmet and her green emerald like eyes in which I could easily get lost and her pink glossy lips look so—

Wait a damn minute. I know her.

But from where?

As I start to recall her face, my face hits the ground.

Huh? What the fucking fuck?

Before I could even register what happened, I'm hit with the helmet again.

But God help me! I'm still staring at her beautiful face. I bet her voice must be so smooth and velvety. Oh I would love to hear-

"You fucking dog shit tampon eating fuck-face!", she yelled.

Uh oh. I'm in deep shit, aren't I?

"How the" *hit* "fuck" *hit* "did you touch me?!"

"What the fuck?!", I say as if to wipe my face off of the little blood from my now busted lips.

Oh wow! Great! Just as I thought this day couldn't get any worse.

"You were the one who fucking hit me, ALMOST murdering me and I'm the one taking the blows right now?"

"Nobody asked you to talk gorilla shit. People like you think you can overpower women but newsflash you"*hit* "can fucking NOT!!!"

When did I say anything about women?

With that she took her half broken helmet and sped off before I could even open my mouth.

The fuck?

This was one hell of a morning.

_____________________________________________________

<3❁

Sam & Shea~

*Shea waving like a maniac*

*Sam welcoming y'all with a breakdance of the zombies*

Until next time............