1-You think I'm pretty?

🔥Amber's POV🔥

___________

"Your arm is bleeding"

He really had the audacity to still talk to me?!

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed that half of my fucking blood was flowing out of my arm because I fell down the stairs because some little piece of shit suggested it'd be a great idea to slide down the stairs that too in the middle of the night!"

"Language Amber" my cousin whose throat I want to slit right now, said.

"Fuck, my bad"

Making his puppy dog eyes, he said "I am sorry. I just was scared and bored and......." great.

Now was the perfect time for this 7-year creature to burst into tears. When no one was home. When my arm was still bleeding. When I want to eat a pizza and sleep at the same time.

Sighing, I said "It's okay. Can you please shut up now?"

I realized I hadn't used the nicest tone when he began sobbing more loudly.

Between his vulture-like cries, I heard faint footsteps approaching us. Seeing it's Sam, I sat down on the couch.

"Please for the sake of God and everyone sleeping in this neighborhood, take this goddamn creature far, far away from me" I said as quietly as I could.

"What's happening here?"

"I" *hiccup* "was scared and......." he trailed off as Sam wrapped her arms around him.

"Oh, you poor little thing. Shh...it's okay" Sam cooed.

"You wanna eat some ice cream?" She asked Aaron and he nodded.

"Okay then, go wait for me in the kitchen. I'll come there soon." She said as he took off running.

"What were you even doing?! You're bleeding so badly, Amby!" Sam whisper-shouted as she hurried towards the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

She sat down beside me and grabbed some antiseptic liquid and started cleaning the wound.

I hissed as it stung.

"Fuck! It hurts Sam!" I said with gritted teeth.

"Shut up and don't move. It's gonna be over soon. Stop acting like Aaron." She said as she dabbed the cotton ball more gently.

"Don't even talk about that arsebasket. Why does he even live in this house?"

"Uh... well, technically we're the ones living in his house Amby." She said with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's why I work my ass off, to move out of here" I replied

"Uncle Derek is nice, you know. If it wasn't for him, we would be out there wearing torn and dirty clothes like those poor children out there." She said as she pulled her lower lip out slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Now can we please eat something? I can eat a giraffe right now." I said, not wanting to continue discussing money and my work with Sam.

"Ew Amby. Giraffes are harmless and cute animals." She said as she finished wrapping the bandage securely around my arm.

"Cute my ass. How can be someone cute with a fucking 6 feet long neck?"

"Have you seen them chew? Their cute little ears and the small horn type of thingies on them?" She smiled as she finished her ranting.

"If you don't give me food right now, I'll fucking die. Then you'll be stuck with Aaron's annoying ass"

"Oh, fudge! I completely forgot about Aaron. You know what, come to the kitchen, I'll heat up the pizza from last night."