Chapter 13: To Protect You (Yuto x Zuzu Boyle)

"Hey, Zuzu." said Yuto, the purple-haired boy.

"Yes. Yuto?" Zuzu asked.

"I can see that you are an important person to Yuya. And so is him to you. Just like, Lulu is to me. So because of that, I promise that I will dedicate the rest of my life to protect you. For Yuya's sake. Just like I protect Yuya when he is in danger. I am like his guardian, when he needs help from me."

"Yuto. No, no! That's too much of you to ask to do. Although, I admire your loyalty to your friendship with Yuya. But...Please, that's too formal. Come on, we are friends here. I don't want you to do something so huge for me!"

"No. Zuzu. I insist. I mean," Yuto winked at Zuzu. "Yuya is your boyfriend. I can tell by the way he looks at you with his happy eyes. And his energy vibrations. Oh, his energy always goes off the charts when he sees you!"

"MMMM...." said Zuzu. "Stop it, you're making me blush. You're just doing this to embarrass me! Admit it!" She picked up her big fan and chased Yuto in her house with it.

"Nope! I'm not!" Yuto kept running away from Zuzu to avoid getting hit by the fan. "I'm being honest and real this time. Please, you got to believe me! NO! ZUZUUUU!!!! I beg you! STOPPPP!!!"