Chapter 2

Y/n found an empty table to sit at, she was about to take a bit out of the caramel ripplepuffs when a deep voice behind her said " This is our table."

Y/n turned around, she saw the golden group, waiting for her to get up.

"Whatever bangs boy, plus she can sit with us if she wants to." Said a blond elf, y/n scotched over so the rest could sit.

"So, what's your name?" asked a girl with brown eyes, that was weird.

"I'm y/n, y/n l/n."

a couple of fifth years came rushing to the golden group's table, they had a smug look on their faces when they saw y/n,

"Hey, you're that girl that almost killed everyone, right? guys get away from her, she's going to kill us!" screamed a dark-haired elf.

" FOR THE LAST TIME, IT HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO, GET OVER IT! PLUS I CAN CONTROL MY ABILITY NOW AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BLOW YOU AWAY WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!" shouted y/n. Anger and frustration were boiling inside of her, she shoved her food away and ran across the cafeteria.

Tam's POV

y/n ran across the cafeteria with tears running down her face, for some reason, I felt bad for her, I already know how it's like to have an ability that everyone's scared of. I shot a deadly glance at the fifth years before I ran after her " y/n wait!". 

Behind the crystal walls of the building, y/n was curled up into a ball, tears flew away from her face, I sat down next to her, trying to comfort her, but I wasn't that good at comforting people so basically she ran away from me.

I sighed, she's difficult. wait a minute, I haven't even done a shadow reading on her, I'll need to do that later. I went back to the cafeteria and sat with the gang.

"How did it go, bangs boy? messed up, huh?" asked Keefe with a grin on his face, I swear to god I'm going to punch him any minute now. Luckily, Sophie shot him a glare.

Third-person POV

"Who was that anyway?" asked Biana.

"Imagine the Girl of many floods, but instead of floods it's hurricanes," informed Dex.

"Hey, I'm still here, you know!" said Lihn with mocking sadness.

Y/N's POV

I ran away from the cafeteria, why is everyone scared of me?

I felt a cold hand against my back, it was the same boy who told me to get off the table.

"what do you want?" I spat, he's the last thing a need right now.

"They said something about the murder, is that true?" The boy said.

"UGH! this is why I hide!" I stormed out of the building, not giving a care of who I tripped.

Hello there! It's me, Mystery, so I was scrolling through Wattpad and I saw that there weren't as many Tam x reader stories so most of my stories will be that! thought I might not update as much because of travelling! Au Revoir!