Chapter 23

The next morning.

Chorong just woke up when she felt a hand on her waist. She looked at the hand then she turned her back when she saw Sehun was sleeping peacefully behind her. She moved Sehun's hand then she sat down.

She rubbed her eyes when she saw her top was unbuttoned. She was surprised and looked at Sehun who was still asleep. She remembered what had happened last night. They had a kiss in the bathroom last night and showered together.

"This man is really..."

Then, she covered up her chest and got off the bed. She reached for her towel then she went into the bathroom. She took a long shower then she went into the kitchen. She saw Yeri was preparing breakfast.

"Let me help you." said Chorong.

Yeri nodded. Then, Chorong helped Yeri prepare breakfast.

"I'm happy to see you and Sehun had reconciled." said Yeri.

Chorong just smiled.

"You have no plans to go on vacation?" Yeri suddenly asked.

Chorong shook her head.

"I think you and Sehun should spend more time together. I see you two are so busy managing each other's affairs that you two don't have time to be together. Sehun was so busy with his work while you're busy with your son. What if you and Sehun plan to go on vacation?"

"I don't think he would agree." said Chorong.

"Why?" Yeri asked.

"He's always busy. So, he doesn't have time to go on vacation." said Chorong.

Yeri stayed silent. She looked at Chorong who was chopping vegetables.

"What are you going to cook this afternoon?" Chorong asked.

"I didn't cook this afternoon. Sehun told me that he wanted to take you out for lunch." said Yeri.

"Oh..." Chorong nodded.

...

At Chorong's room.

Chorong just fed her son. She saw Sejun start to close his eyes then she pulled the blanket to cover up his body.

"Is Sejun asleep?"

Chorong was a bit surprised when she saw Sehun suddenly appear behind her. She nodded.

"Then, we're both going to have lunch outside. Sejun is asleep." said Sehun.

"Just the two of us? Yeri didn't come with us?" Chorong asked.

"If she comes with us, who will take care of Sejun? Sejun is asleep." said Sehun.

Chorong stayed silent. She thought what Sehun said was right.

"Let her take care of Sejun." said Sehun.

Chorong nodded.

"All right then, I go change now." said Chorong.

Sehun nodded.

"I will wait for you downstairs." said Sehun.

Chorong nodded. Then, Sehun walked out and went downstairs. Chorong went to the bathroom to change her clothes. After that, she went downstairs when she saw Sehun was sitting on a couch.

"I'm ready. Let's go." said Chorong.

Sehun got up from his seat then he walked out. Chorong was about to step out when Yeri suddenly called out to her.