Chapter 8: Can't you Hear me screaming?!

A/N: The Crüe get a record deal...after show party, shenanigans, jealousy, Friendship and Sleaze, and mistakes & nightmares?

We have a gig tonight and the mood tonight feels different, and I am not just talking about Vince and I, our tentative friendship. It feels, like tonight is THE night.... tonight, my gut is telling me that maybe, just maybe we will finally get a record deal, about fucking time if you ask me. Anyway, I'm already to go and am sitting in a dressing room by myself, strumming my guitar unplugged absentmindedly. Suddenly Vince burst in seemingly desperate, and I must stop myself from gawking, voluptuous figure encased in leather and his outfit just accentuating his figure.... stop it Mars! You're just friends!

"Mick! Oh, thank God.... Sixx stole my fucking lipstick, the prick...he's been getting back at me for stealing his hair spray...anyway, please can I use yours?"

I place my precious guitar down carefully and walk over to where I have my make-up, everything neat and orderly. "Here...not this shade is too dark...." I shake my head and pick up another tube, a pink one. "Try this one."

Vince takes the tube from me and our fingers brush slightly, making me feel sad almost they don't linger, he applies it expertly mouth in a cupid's bow and when done looks at me, "Well how do I look? It looks, ok?"

"Relax it looks good." Then I decide to tease him, "Whose an adorable lead singer?"

Vince rolls his eyes;  "I AM NOT adorable Mars!"

"Yes, you are!" I continue to tease him, just taking the piss out of him when Tommy bursts into the room.... Jesus...no one knocks! Well Vince does, at least so that's something.

"What's up dudes?! Ready for the show?! I know I am! And after, party!!" I roll my eyes.... the shit I've already had to witness him, and Nikki get into, their antics....and trust me THAT'S a full-time job.

"Have you and Nikki already done something stupid?" I get right to the point, because really it wouldn't surprise me. Vince snickers.

Tommy mocks an offended look, "I'd never do such things! Before a show." We chat for a little while, mainly him and Vince do....and it bothers me how close they are...great I'm jealous now apparently, that's just peachy! Before I know we are on stage and I have to say we're killing it, the crowd's eating it up....girls, are flashing their tits and bras land on stage.....this would become a common occurrence, and I've always found it hilarious that Nikki would be the one to untangle the most bras from his bass, oftentimes in the middle of shows....fucking funny as hell, I still to this day tease him about it.

The show goes off without a hitch.... after the show...well things will get interesting. The four of us crowd into a booth, and order drinks.... the waitresses with their boobs spilling out of what they call tops and blatantly flirting with us.... well Vince, Tommy and Nikki and I glare at the chicks who try to come try it with me. And then get pissed when suddenly a girl for some odd reason crawls under the table and soon if the looks on Vince and the other's faces.... great some whore, I mean the chick is wearing way more make-up than we are! And damn.... she's giving blow jobs! And to Vince.... Vince...right, just friends.... it hurts to see though...SO MUCH. that's all it will ever be, friends.....and oh fuck...some sleazy looking motherfucker is on his way over here; he looks out of place in a place like this....the irony of that statement.

The sleazy guy in question.... not sorry to interrupt here, but the guy in question I'd come to know as one Tom Zutuat. Yes, the guy that is responsible for getting Motley Crüe our record deal. Yes, I am grateful that we'd gotten a record deal and we made him and Elektra a shit ton of money, but he hated us or would....