12

Purplequeen12345

emilykellylucia happy birthday!!

Alysa's POV

I walked inside my room and dropped my body on the bed. I am so exhausted today. I have become lazy after I came here. I need to start exercising again. Mama would be so disappointed if she got to know I am lazing around, doing nothing.

I get up and change into a sports attire so I can exercise.

I know it's not a time to exercise but I'll warm my body today

I know it's not a time to exercise but I'll warm my body today. I need to heat it up before I start the actual training.

And if you are thinking where did I get so many stuff from, remember when Daniel brought me half of the mall.

Π_Π Π_Π Π_Π Π_Π Π_Π Π_Π

I get out of the washroom and wrapped a light weight towel around my dripping hair. I smell nice after the I soaked in that strawberry scented bath bomb. But sadly I am running out of them.

Anyways, I wore my clothes and went towards my school bag. I took out my note book and was about to approach my table when my room door burst open. Both the twins spill inside my room and on the floor. I'm getting déjà vu.

"YOU BASTĀRD!" James roared.

"WHAT DID I DO!? You jumped out of no where!" Noah bit back.

"No you popped out of nowhere! I was just... Uh... Playing!"

"Right! Playing in the middle of the hallway. You are not a child to play in the middle of the hall. Do you find me STUPID!?"

"Well you are." James said smugly.

"You di-"

"Guys, let's calm down." I let my presence known even though they barged inside where I stay.

"GET OFF ME!" Noah shook James of him then stood up.

"Help me up." James said while lying on the floor.

"Get up your self." He looked at me. "Ignore him, come downstairs. Dan brought doughnuts." He told me excited. And in the next moment, he was Infront of me, on his knees.

I looked at the culprit and it was James, laughing his āss off. I think he chopped his hand on Noah's knees from back. I was trying my hardest to control my laughter this time. Noah slowly turned his head and gave him a murderous look. James was on his feet the very next second and sprint out of the room with Noah on his tail.