8

All day I am sitting in front of the computer, studying. I am quite behind in school work. As Noah and James are in the same class as me, Noah was kind enough to give me some notes and told me what to study.

If I want that scholarship, I need to start studying from now. After all, I am going to ask for it when I go to school tomorrow.

Anyways, When we were having lunch, they told me a guest would be coming. And as for how lunch went, well let's just say better than expected. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would. Elijah said sorry for snapping at me. And I just said I forgive him.

They were saying father's business partners kids were coming. Cassidy and Celeb who are twins. I got blurry memories of them. Cassidy was an extremely impolite person who always grouped with James and her brother against me.

Noah never was really much interested on those rivalry stuff. He just played with whoever was playing. But James always had something against me. He never really like me.

When they used to play, I just sat in a corner watching them. They would play and eat snacks but never included me. If I tried to play or eat, they would shove me. One time I got hurt but before I could cry or scream, Celeb covered my mouth.

After I cooled down, they threatened me that if I told our parents, they would take all of my toys. So for that I kept quiet but I was in a lot of pain.

Remembering those memories really makes me uncomfortable. I hope nothing extreme happens when they come tonight.

I got up from my table to go take a bath. I have been craving to do that since the day I arrived. I remember buying a bath bombs. I can make use of it now.

Π_Π   Π_Π   Π_Π   Π_Π   Π_Π   Π_Π 

After the good soaking, I am feeling so relaxed. It is beyond words to explain. So that's how they felt after soaking in, huh. I have been soaking for a long time for that my fingers are crumbled. It feels weird but it was worth it.

My outfit for the dinner is nothing that much because we are not going out.

Just like I said, nothing that much

Just like I said, nothing that much. Just a jumpsuit.

Like on the cue, someone knocked at the door to inform me the guests are here.

I nodded my head and followed them to the living room. There sat the two people I didn't really want to see. Cassidy and Celeb.

 Cassidy and Celeb