51

The CEO’s Cute
and Delicate Daughter
Chapter 51: Back to Beijing

He Chongyuan and his friend met in Shanhailou, but when he arrived, he only saw his friend's awkward expression.

He Chongyuan knew at a glance that the other party had definitely not asked him to meet him.

He was not angry, and asked curiously, "Who is the one who asked you to ask me?"

The friend coughed awkwardly and hesitated for a while. He didn't say the other person's name, but wrote a "Qin" character on the table with his fingers in water.

He Zhongyuan made a quick turn in his head. There are not many people with the last name Qin he knows, and very few people can ask this friend for help.

"So it seems you already know who it is?" The friend saw him for a look, but was curious.

"That's right." He Chongyuan smiled with a curly lip.

The friend was surprised and asked for a while, "I can ask, how can you and their family meet?" He began to be curious when he came to Qin Hejiang to ask him for help, but Qin Hejiang was an elder. Ask a lot.

"It's a secret."

friend:"……"

He Chongyuan pretends to be mysterious, and asks the waiter to order meals and take them home, then picks up the two little babies by himself.

Yu Hao is leaving soon, and the family wants to spend more time with him.

Back from the show crew, Yu Mengmeng suddenly became a small star, although it was not a red star, and at least many people around her could almost recognize her at a glance.

The little girl looks beautiful, has a good personality, and is cheerful and lively, especially in the show. Her interaction with her dad has brought positive energy to other children. All these deeds are completely children of other families!

On the day Yu Mengmeng returned to school, many people in the class were discussing her, and many other children in the school came to her to make friends.

One of them was a third-year girl who found her first-year friend. This little girl may be spoiled by the little lady at home, her personality is open-minded and domineering, she has taken Yu Mengmeng herself, and she will not let other children go too close to her, otherwise she will take her little sister to find trouble A few girls also wanted to play with Yu Mengmeng, so they were warned verbally and scared the girls.

The first time Yu Mengmeng encountered such a thing, she was a little at a loss. She herself felt that everyone was a friend. How happy everyone was to play together. Why was that third-grade lady only allowed her to play with her? Other children play.

Yu Mengmeng was a little worried when she encountered her first distress in her growth.

He Chongyuan received his daughter at the gate of the school. The other children who were waiting in line to leave the school recognized him all at once. The children already knew the score and argued about the beauty and ugliness. Everyone thought that Yu Mengmeng's dad was too good to look at him. .

There are also bold and lively girls who will run to him not far away to say hello, "Meng Meng Dad, you and Meng Meng's family loves the show!"

He Chongyuan had so many small fans for the first time and was a little overwhelmed. Fortunately, these little girls are about the same size as his daughter. He tried to build himself and treat them as his own girlfriend.

"Thank you," he paused, couldn't help learning his daughter, and greeted the fans without forgetting to promote positive energy, "Everyone should study hard."