61

The CEO’s Cute
and Delicate Daughter
Chapter 61: 61. If you have a father

The little girl is cute and generous, and a few middle-aged and elderly people are so rare that they gather together to exchange experiences with their grandchildren for a while. There are also old people who are worried about grandsons. The children in their families are unwilling to get married.

When several people finally left, Qin Hejiang led Yu Mengmeng into the courtyard.

Qin Hejiang's yard is managed by a special person all the year round, very clean and tidy, and very beautiful, but maybe this snowy day has a Xiaose atmosphere, and it always seems a bit deserted.

Qin Hejiang walked and asked her what she wanted to eat, and he made it for her.

"Grandpa, why don't you just give me a bowl of noodles, and small cakes are fine, I'll give my belly." Yu Mengmeng was very arranged.

It was too late to make a small cake, Qin Hejiang said, "Then I will cook noodles for you."

"The grandfather cooks a bit more, let's eat together."

"Okay." Eating this sentence together made Qin Hejiang happy again, rolled up his sleeves and went into the kitchen.

He had already filled the refrigerator at home with food. He was just fantasizing, thinking that if a few children suddenly came to him, he could do something for them. Really, he's happy.

Yu Mengmeng lay on the sofa in the living room and watched the cartoon. When Qin Hejiang came back with a rich noodle, the little girl was asleep.

Qin Hejiang looked at the little girl's slightly tired face and was reluctant to wake her, but was afraid that the child was hungry for a while, and woke up carefully.

Yu Mengmeng rubbed his eyes and sat up, yawning.

Qin Hejiang held her to the restaurant, "If Yu Mengmeng is sleepy, will he eat the noodles before sleeping?"

"Well, I can't sleep. I can't sleep at night when I sleep now." Yu Mengmeng sat on the chair and was a bit surprised when she saw the oversized noodle bowl in front of her. There were not many serious noodles in the noodle bowl. There are lobsters, quail eggs, seaweed, scallops, cuttlefish **** and so on. The big bowls are almost out of stock, so I have appetite when I look at them!

"Grandpa, you cooked a lot, but I can't finish it." Yu Mengmeng said as she sipped, her stomach seemed to be rumbling.

"It doesn't matter, you can eat as much as you can." Qin Hejiang laughed, afraid to feed his granddaughter.

"But no, you can't waste food." Yu Mengmeng picked up chopsticks and wanted to give him some.

Qin Hejiang laments a bit. This is about the fundamental difference between the people of the He family and the Qin family. The people in the Qin family care only about whether the family can stand higher, and the people in the He family pay more attention to the personal education of the children. Qin Hejiang I really admire Father He's vision.

If a person is strong enough, no matter what kind of adversity he encounters, he can stand by himself, no matter how low he stands, he can climb to the highest place again. Qin Hejiang gradually understood this truth over the years, but unfortunately the old lady was afraid that she would not understand this.

"Meng Meng eat first, and Grandpa who can't finish it for a while will help you finish it."

Yu Mengmeng occasionally ca n’t finish eating at home, He Chongyuan will help her eat up, it ’s not wasteful, think about it, and just say, “I ’m going to start ~”