77

The CEO’s Cute
and Delicate Daughter
.Chapter 77: 11. Personality changes

The author has something to say: This chapter hasn't changed the typo. Sorry, time is too late. I'll post it first, and then correct it later.

When Yu Mengmeng arrived, the side with a large number of people had already surrounded Ling Huan. She was a little worried, but now if she calls her teacher, Ling Huan will make trouble just after entering school, which will definitely leave a bad impression on the teacher. Maybe he will be punished.

Just when Yu Mengmeng hesitated, the two men and women were already fighting over there.

Ling Huan was subject to militarized management from a very young age. Every inch of his body was trained in the sun and the mud. Which two school ancestors in the school could handle it.

I saw him among a group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old boys who waved sticklessly, like swimming fish swimming in the water, quickly dodging the dancers in their hands, while hitting back like lightning, they took a group of high schools soon The students beat him up and down, but they could not touch him at all.

Yu Mengmeng was hiding in the corner, she suddenly remembered that when Xiang Feng was a child, the senior classmates wanted to bully them. As a result, she was too scared to fight back by the seven-year-old Ling Huan.

So handsome, every action looks handsome.

The few boys hiding on the other side peeking were also so excited that they pressed their voices and said, "Look, Ling Huan really trained, it's too good!"

"Yes, just like the special forces on TV, too strong!"

Yu Mengmeng was a little proud, and Ling Huan's brother was so powerful from an early age.

The group of people seemed to have conflicted with Ling Huan because of something. They wanted to settle the grudges with him by fighting, but they were beaten up by Ling Huan. .

"Let's provoke Lao Tzu in the future." Ling Huan lifted his foot and kicked the man who walked the slowest. The man suddenly fell off a dog. Eat. Shit, the man didn't dare to say a word, quickly got up and ran go.

Yu Mengmeng waited for them all to go. When Ling Huan put his uniform on his shoulders and went out, he hurried out, "Brother Ling Huan."

Ling Huan didn't seem to think that Yu Mengmeng was here, and her lazy body stood subconsciously, "You, how are you here?"

"I heard them say you are here, so come and see." Yu Mengmeng smiled and walked to him.

The large school uniform was worn on the girl, but she could not hide her delicate temperament.

The wind passed between the buildings, blowing a good atmosphere on the girl, Ling Huan's body tightened suddenly, and he stepped back subconsciously.

Yu Mengmeng was a bit inexplicable. When he saw him stepping back, he followed suit and asked him, "Why are you brother Ling Huan going back?"

Ling Huan felt that his ears were dry for a while. He licked his lips and said a little impatiently: "A hot day, isn't it so hot to stand so close?"

Yu Mengmeng said a while, but did not step back, but asked: "Brother Ling Huan, why are you fighting with them?"

"Have you seen it all?" Ling Huan raised an eyebrow and looked over at her. The face with a sharper profile than the boys of the same age looked inexplicable when looking at people like this.

"Well," Yu Mengmeng nodded, and then said, "I think this is very bad. In case it is seen by the teacher, maybe he will punish you ..."

The girl's words couldn't go on. The boy's face was almost pressed against her face, forcing her to tilt her head back, otherwise the noses of the two would almost touch each other.