from Every drawn ...there is a new begining

Hey everyone its my first story hope ^^ you all liked it ...

Comments & votes if you like it

Thanks xoxo :)

Chapter 1 ..

~ShAne POV ~

Its been 2 years since all these happen!

My freaking happy life is turned into hell..I don't know if I should live or die! But I'm not that weak to end my life!...mommy ,daddy I miSs you ..:( Everyone at school head me responsible for killing you & dad ..

I'm sorry mom & dad! Please come back to me ..I will be a good girl ..I promised! I can't live here ...:( I felt a tear rolled down my cheek & fell down to my diary!

"SHANE ! Get your Big butt down immediately "called my drunker aunt downstairs! I quickly shut my dairy & ran downstairs!

There I saw my aunt ...

after the death of my parents she was always there for me..but one day all changed ..she became abusive ! A heavy drunker..

A gambler..I still don't know what's the reason ...

Its hurt me to see her like this...

she was sitting in the big red couch staring at some papers ..

And there was a strange man.. Standing.in front of her!

All in black .. Long beard ..

"What are staring at " she snap at me!

Euhh "I was just I  said while trembling "

"Anyway go &pack your fucking clothes coz your moving to New York with this man as a caretaker for you till your 18 birthday "

"NO I cried I won't ..I have been living here all my life & you want me to move away ."

"How could you do that to me aunt "

Tears were falling out my eyes! I have never speak in this tone to her

Its the first time ..even when she was beating me I had never raised my voice to her

I was always scared of her

I don't know where I got the courage to stands against her ...

Its too much ..how can she be such a heartless woman doing that to her neice!

"You little brat ,how dare you raise your voice at me " I felt a large spank at my face!

She slap me ...

I quickly ran to my room with my  probably red cheek and threw myself at my bed