welcome home :)

Chapter 5 ^^

Hola peeps ~~

;) hope you love it XD

pictures of the house & room

~Dylan POV ~

Dad wouldn't stop with me & Shane ..childhood memories...

Like he was trying to make us remembered our childhood days together to make us close!...

"God this man "..^^how can he think I would like a nerd like her "

He wasted my day... Because of that  girl ..I can't hang out  at the club with my friends.. .

"I found one thing funny in his worthless talk ..." That I made her cry ..

When I splash mud in her face".... (As you know I was so mischievous as a kid ..)"..

But it annoyed me as hell that I gave her all my sweets ..to ask her sorry !

I had even do up down for her!...

"What the hell was wrong with me...I never asked sorry to anyone ever!."

"Arrogant much... Its how i am !! "

Suddenly ..I hear a soft giggle ..its was her!

Its sounded like music to my ears !! I don't know why...

Stop it..mind I yelled mentally to myself...!!

Finally ...we reached home ...

I'm so tired.. That I leave all my car & all the thing infront of the house.. And ordered the servants to garage ...it and bring the luguages  inside!

I ran inside directly to my room... And threw myself to my king size bed !.

~Shane POV ~

Uncle Jake is so funny ...when he recalled me & Dylan childhood memories together!...

"I couldn't help myself to smile at his words..."

All the way would could hear him blabbering ...

And" it quiet annoyed .. "Dylan !

How cute he was.. To console me after I was crying...

:) even gave me all his sweets & does up and down ..for me!

" Kinda sweet of his part ..not the arrogant guy I saw minutes ago "

We finally arrived at ..the home ..". Its not a home! Kinda a palace".. My eyes went wide ...on seeing all this ! I'm going to stay here ! ...Quiet cool.

"Wow I muttered slowly!..."

"You liked it said ,uncle Jake "

I nodded & we slip in ...

"Its more beautiful inside with its antique !..furniture.."! Well decorated..I look around to examined it !

"Mandy I heard uncle Jake called out ..go & show miss Shane her room!"

"She nodded and I follow her..

" She is quiet friendly! And I think she is around her thirties ...with her black hair tied  down and her long white dress flowing down!.."

"Good night ma'm she whisper!"..you can order your foods by the phone next to your bedroom " she said & left..

"Goodnight ,Mandy I smile ..called me Shane I said ..& thank I said ..throwing myself to the bed ... I examine the room ..

" its quiet grand ...queen size bedroom! .. Nice view !! Outside! ..

I feel my eyelid heavy & bam i m in dream world :) ...