Sponge bOb ~♥

Hey gUys ♥

Sponge bob ♥ fan !I just loved that cartoon even I'm an teen !...

:) Its new movie is just Fab "Sponge out of water " !

Watch it (: you won't regret :)

It was Monday , I tried to know what happens this night , from Dylan ! He clearly said to me there is nothing happen between us!...

I blurry remember anything after I was drunk !...But I saw a figure draging out of the party and I kissed him proberly

I couldn't saw his face as I was kissing him

"I loss my lip virginity to someone! When I was not even conscious!I wanted it to be special

Grrr I groaned & sat on t he bed !...Today I'm not gonna attend school!.....

I took my mobile and saw a text from Jenn! ..

She had continuously texting me after the incident party!... ,Asking if I was fine , she blame herself ect.....

But I told her not to worry ,its wasn't her fault !....and I was safe anyway!......

"Hey jenn,I'm OK , wanna have a time between bff 2day !..I said...

" I'm in , I come to your place ! See ya later xoxo!..."

I have planned to watch the new movie of sponge bob ...named Sponge out of water...!....(As you see I'm big fan of it !...)

"Hey Shane , jenns said excitedly and ran to hug me!..."

" uhmm go and wear this, I said !... we are going to watch sponge bob new movie!! I said "!..

She squeal in happiness! "OmG I was so excited to watch that movie , she said jumply!" But what wrong with my clothes , she said looking at herself !....

"There is no prob in your clothes, since we are gonna watch Spongy ! , I thought its would be Fab if we dress like them ...and I have cartoons clothes !

Hurriedly She wore the pink T-shirt of Patrick so was me !..I slip in my large yellow sponge bob shirt with my demin white short!..,while Jenn's was sliping in a black tight ...,We both wear our matching Patrick & sponge bob , that I bought online!...

We did our makeup ,with only some eyeliner and lips gloss !, i decide to let my straight hair untied and not to wear my spectacles !...

" Wow , Shane ,you are just awesome ! She squeal and hug me again !..."

"Uhmm jenns you are crushing me I said breathly! ..."

"I So sorry she said and leave me !..

" Its oky , I was just jorking I said "...

Let's go now I said , we are going to be late!...

We both left but was stopped by the Devil !..

" Where do you think you are going , he said glaring at me !..."

"None of your buissness , I spat at him! ..."

"Its my buissness Coz you are bunking school!.."

"Guys , stop fighting like cats , Scream Jenn's while waving her hand in front our faces!..."

"We both give her a look , can't you see we are discussing something important "..

" Shane and I , are going to the cinema to watch a movie , and anyway taking a holiday from school won't hurt , Jenns said while draging me toward the door!.."

"If she wouldn't have drag me I would have teach him a lesson!.., what is his problem !., Why does he always spoil my mood! ..." !

~Dylan POV ~

Its kinda irritate me As she doesn't remember about our kiss!!

I don't know why !.. But I feel bad for that!... Oky I'm being so girlygirly now but its how I feel!... Its been 2 days after the party I been ignore her as I can't see her not remember anything!...I got angry when I saw her forgetting that ! .. No more thinking I said to myself! ...I look at my watch and it was already time to leave for school !..Where the heck she is , I ask myself!...For A bright Monday , I can't be late because of her !...

Now I'm become so nerdy , she threw her disease at me!...

God what's happening to me !! ..I yelled in frustration

As she descend the stairs I could hears giggles !...its so soft

Is she psychotic !...laughing alone I ask myself! ..

Soon she was down not in her uniform but in a sponge bob T-shirt and a white short showing her long , sexy legs!...

"Where are you going , I said to her angrily! Its been some time I'm been waiting for her to go to school !..and bam she is bunking school!...

We started to fight like cats nonstop but Jenny , her friend stop us and drag her out!...

We can't even stand to each other , we always end scratching each other skin !....