3 - Badboy?

My back hit a wall and before I could turn, I hear 2 gasps, what's wrong?
I turn to my side to see the girls gasping with wide-eyes .

"A-Alex-Alexander King!!"

They shout and I turn 180° just to meet with a guys chest. A finger nudges my forehead and pushes me back.

"What the hell? Cant you see where you're walking?"

I admit it he was handsome but still he was walking straight he sure as hell would have seen me, then why can't he move a little bit aside. He had a amused look in eyes but an arrogant smirk played on his lips. He turned looking around.

"Are you speaking with me? You don't know who I am?"

"He's Devil of the school"
one of his maybe posse member said.
Devil as in badboy?
Why can't my happiness stay alive, all I did was catching friends, is it wrong I was having happiness finally.

"Are you here new girl?"

This snapped me out of my trance. I was now full on fuming. New girl? Really? Couldn't he come up with a better name?

"Yes I am and who the eff are you? are you any God I should worship about? Just so I'll let you know that I'm an atheist."

"Woah!"

"Hoooo"

I could see the crowd gathered around us, there were hoots and whistles for me. So maybe he was really a big fish.

"I'm no God baby, I'm just a devil who likes to burn you!"

"Burn me?"
I raised my brow.
He just shrugged and said,
"You'll see new girl, you'll see"

Saying this he just left.
If I said the girls were stunned, it would be an understatement, they were astonished by what just happened. One of the posse boys came near me and said,
"Stay low new girl, he might actually burn you!"
There was no humour in his voice, which made a chill run down my spine.
Did I really get into trouble on my first day?

I think the girls were out of their daze, because Jessica suddenly whipped her head towards me and asked,

"You are really new to this city right?"
I could hear the sigh in her voice.

"Let me tell you that Alexander is not someone who you mess with, there's a lot of people who went missing after clashing with him. We dont know what happens to them, they just get disappeared from this city and no news is seen about them. I would sincerely warn you to not to dare go near him. He is just like a campfire that attracts fly, but also remember that he will burn you into ashes"

Hearing her say this made me shiver in fear. I think my fear was evident cause tinker, who all along was just nodding her head at what jess said, says,
"Don't fear him, just avoid him, I don't know why he said those words to you but I, for sure, remember he has never said these words to a girl, so maybe there was some other meaning to it"

I was shocked to the core, even Tinky's smooth talk didn't help. All along I came running away from a horrible nightmare and now I fall into another, what a luck I have.

What have I gotten myself into?

Even though I was abit shocked I tried to smile at the girls, who did not fear and run away but started staying with me.
"Forget whatever happened, let's go and get your schedule!"
Jess tried to lighten up the mood.
Honestly I needed them both so much I think.

"Let's go"

After I reached the office, the woman on the table looked at me and greeted me with a bright smile, which I returned.

"Can I have my schedule?"

"Yea....wait a minute, here"

"Thank you! Have a nice day!"
I didn't wait for her reply, and turned fast on my heels but I did hear her fair voice replying,

"You too"

What a nice woman she was!

"Did you get your schedule? Gimme! Gimme!"
Jess was really a hyperactive girl, I thought. She didn't wait for me to give and literally snatched it from my hand.

"We have all the periods same except art and pt..... wait you play sports?"

"Ummm.....I may or may not be playing football....."
I don't know how the girls will react to this cause in my old school, girls literally cornered me saying I was a tomboy.....

"Aaaaaahhhh! WOW! WOW! WOW! IM SOOO EXCITED"

"ME TOO! ME TOO!"

Okay, this is really new, these girls are from another level I think, my God they are constantly breaking my belief and thoughts, proving them wrong.
I'm loving these girls already!

"I love you both already!"

"Us too"

"Group hug!"

As the lectures were finally over, thank Lord they didn't ask me introduce and say shit about me in front of whole class. I would definitely embarrass myself.

So far I'm loving this school, except for the part in the morning, when the asshole came hitting me all the way saying he'll burn me. Hah! Guess what, I'm not afraid.........umm.....that may not be true......well I'm a little afraid about it but that's for later to worry about. It's lunch break now and Jess and I are heading to the line while Tinky is searching us a table to sit.

As I turn with my plate, I come face to face with a blonde plastic scary looking doll, she is very much inappropriately dressed for school, I think she is the queen bee of this school. She just pushes my plate towards me that all the food in now on my chest.

"How dare you flirt with what's mine? Huh? Take this as a warning! Understand!"
Saying this she tries to walk away but I don't let her. I drag her by her arm and take the cola from a nearby table and empty it on her, how can this skank think I flirted with her so called mine, when I don't even know who she is speaking about,

"Listen! First, I'm not some feeble girl who is afraid of you miss. Plastic! Second, I don't know who your boyfriend is let alone flirt!
Third, you ain't messing with me ever after this! Did I make myself clear?"
I think the whole canteen was so silent, that even a pin dropping sound could be heard. Suddenly I hear a pair of hands clapping.
Who dares to clap at a situation like this?

He does.

--------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter?

Hope you'll answer my questions 🙄💕

-Inica💕