Doctor Sans

"it's a long story, she fell in the underground and saved us. that's all ya need to know. now how about we eat. [Y/N] ain't feeling to hot, if ya can't tell." Sans explained. You felt relieved. Thank you, Sans! You owed him later. "Alright, alright.. blogger instinct I guess. Sorry." Savanah apologized, realizing her mistake and noticing the uncomfortable atmosphere.
********************

After you all ate you both bid Savanah a good night. "I'm sorry again for everything. I got over excited and a lot crazy.."
"I can tell." You replied. "Here. Take my card. Maybe we can meet again sometime and I will try to take your feelings into account. Just let me know if I go to far, ok?" You took the card. "Alright. It WAS nice to see you again, Savanah."
"You as well, [Y/N]." You both hugged. "It was nice meeting you, Sans."
"you as well, kiddo."
"I am NOT a kid!"
"Byee-" you closed the door. "What a night.."
"ya alright? do ya have a fever?" Sans pressed his palm to your forehead. "I'm fine now, really." He frowned a little. "no fever. still, that wasn't normal.. maybe you should lay down. i want you to be ok."
"You worry to much."
"it's my job as your mate."
"Fine, fine.. only for you though." You shared a kiss and went upstairs. He was quick to teleport to the librarby and read up on human anatomy. More importantly on human pregnancy.
******************

"I should have had it by now.." You left the bathroom and laid down in bed. Surely it was to early to have symptoms of pregnancy.. but then yet, you had no clue how long monsters were pregnant for or how long it took a monster child to develop. Especially a skeleton. For all you knew, if you were pregnant, this was completely normal. Maybe you weren't pregnant though. Maybe it was just a bug? Your thoughts continued tugging you back in forth until Sans came in. "mind if i check something?"
"Sure.. go ahead.." He hopped onto the bed with you. "the only way to know for sure.." Um. "Know what?" His eye went gold as his hand hovered over your abdomen. A ping resounded and a small blue.. thing.. hovered over the area. Your eyes went wide. "[Y/N].. meet our baby."
******************

Sans had put the soul back. "I'm really pregnant.." You muttered in awe. "yeah.. you weren't motion sick, you were morning sick."
"What are we going to tell your father? Your brother?"
"the truth. you're going to be a mom.. i'm going to be a dad. we're going to be parents."
"I.. I don't know if I'm ready.." Sans hugged you close. "for the record, i don't think anyone is ever ready for a baby. not really. we've got this, gracious." You leaned into his shoulder. "What did I ever do to deserve you.."
"you were yourself. that's all i ever needed."
"How long are skeletons pregnant for?"
"no clue." You groaned.
********************

It was the next day. Sans was already compiling a list of things I'd need for the pregnancy and it seemed like a lot. "Is that everything, doctor?" You mused, more nervous then actually joking. You were excited, but you were also scared. Could you take care of another life? What if you messed up? "your thinking to much on this." That mind reader- "don't forget that your not alone. i'm here for you. i'll help you with our kid. besides. it's still early. no need to stress."
"Then why are you compiling these lists and things."
"it's how i deal with stress, actually. if i feel prepared, i don't feel stressed."
"That works?"
"for me. it don't work for everyone. so.. i was thinking maybe tell pap and dad individually? or invite then to dinner and let 'em know?"
"Tell everyone through an event?"
"put it to a poll?"
"Yeah." You nodded. "Let's poll."

Tell them individually?

Tell them at dinner?

Tell them through an event?