Mom

"Take me to her." Tsunade-sama said. "Wait Tsunade-sama! We don't have time, we need to be at a meeting in 10 minutes!" The women with the pig said. "Shizune, tell them that Im gonna be a bit late." She said. "Take me to her." I look at her with confusion. What is she gonna do.. but i have nothing else to lose. "Come with me." I said and took her back to the hospital. As we went inside, we got many stares from people. "Is that Tsunade?!" I hear someone say. "The knew hokage I think.." I hear another. I think Tsunade-sama ignored them.. I opened the door to my mother's room and see Kyo. "Yashin!? Why is Tsunade-sama with you??" He quickly stands up. "I think shes gonna help mom." I said. Tsunade-sama goes towards mom's body and starts healing her. "Nurse get me a wet towel." She said. A green glow formed around Tsunade-sama's hands, its healing jutsu.. she then placed the wet towel around mom's neck and asked for "menma". Tsunade-sama placed the melted menma around her neck and forehead and made the green light thing again. After about 20 minutes, she stopped and removed the menma. "How is she?" I ask. "Shes alright, all she had was stress and menma flowers usually remove them. I used these around her body to give her more strength to heal herself." Tsunade-sama smiled. "Shes.. alright?" Kyo asked. "Wait for a moment." Tsunade backed away so me and Kyo could go to mom, I then saw her hand move. "Mom?!" I stammered ahile pointing at her hand. "I saw that too!" Kyo widened his eyes. "Where.." I hear a raspy voice and felt tears drilling down my checks. "Am I?" Mom was awake.. "M-mom!" I shout. "M-mom your awake." Kyo quickly gave my mom a giant hug. "How.. was.. Yashin.. Kyo!" Mom said. "Mom you were in a coma for 7 years." I sob. "W-what is this true?" She looked at Tsunade. She nodded, I turned at Kyo and his eyes were forming tears. Then he collased to the floor and bowed down. "Thank you so much!" He sobbed. "i didn't do much.. I just pushed her a little." Tsunade-sama smiled. I bowed down next to Kyo. "T-thank uou.." I said through tears.

The next few days, I didn't get much missions so I stayed in the hospital with my mom. "Yashin.. you shouldn't visit too much, don't you have training to do?" Mom asked. "I haven't been getting any missions lately." I chuckled. "Oh I thought your team got a mission a few days ago." She tilted her head. "Ahh I didn't join since I was with you." I rubbed my head. "Whatt! Yashin dear! You should have went." Mom sighed. "I'm just really glad your alright Mom.." I hugged her. "awe.. well is your team back from the mission?" She asked. '"I think so.." I shrugged and checked the time. "Oh I have to get going now mom." I stood up. "Ahh alright, stay safe okay?" Mom patted my shoulder. "Okay okay" I chuckled and left. I've missed a lot since mom has awoken, well it seems like Sasuke met his brother and REALLY SEEKS REVENGE. After that, we all tried to unmask sensei with the help of my brother. It was actually impossible... and after thattttt since I had to stay with mom, team 7 went on a mission without me. A day ago, they came back and I think Sasukes in the hospital right now so I think Im gonna visit him. *knock knock* "Oi Sasuke its me, Yashin! Is Naruto or Sakura there? I brought.. uh.. nothing?" I shrugged. I slowly opened the door and see a broken plate and apples on the floor. What the hell happened here?!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*

I heard a giant BAM on the roof. Is it those idiots fighting again!? I quickly ran up the stairs and see them fighting and Sakura crying. "Naruto, Sasuke!?" I shout. "Sakura whats going on!?" I shake Sakura. "T-their fighting and I tried to stop them!" She cries. Oh no this is bad, Naruto has the rasengan and Sasuke has the chidori. We need to stop them before they destroy the hospital. I quickly covered Sakura ready for whatever disaster those idiots will make but Then Kakashi sensei appeared and stopped them both. LWhat is going on here!?" He shouted. "Sensei?!" Me and Sakura yelled. "What do you two think your doing, fighitng on top of a hospital building?!" Sensei sighs. "Yashin, Sakura, are you alright? "Thankfully we're fine!" I gave him a smile. "What were you doing at the hospital?" Sakura asked. "I was visiting my mom." I chuckle. "She just woke up. "Thats great!" Sakura gave me a hug. I looked over at Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke made a large hole while.. Naruto made a pretty small one. I bent my head a little and saw that Naruto's tank was fully damaged from the back.