Goodbye friend..

Kakashi POV

"Wait your saying only rookies went after Sasuke!?" I shout. "Kakashi calm down.. but lady Tsunade.. why?" Kyo asked. "It really coudlnt be helped.." Lady Tsunade said. "The situation in the village being how it is.." She said. I groaned, "But anyway.. I've taken the minimally required measures." She said. I sighed and started walking out. "I- uhh.. Even though, the ninjas are still genin. Are you sure they're gonna be able to handle?" Kyo asked. "Right Kakashi..?" He turned around. "Oi where are you going?" Kyo asked. "Kakashi.. Kyo.. your missions has already been assigned!" Lady Tsunade said, she held up a piece of paper. "Uh, me and Kyo will do a short errand and will be back shortly." I said. "Wait wha-" Kyo said but i grabbed the back of his anbu uniform and dragged him out the door. "Dont worry." I said as i closed the door. "Oi Kakashi what are you doing." Kyo asked. I let go of his shirt and sighed, "Do you really think those kids can take care of this situation?" Kakashi asked. "I-.." Kyo muttered. "Kakashi sensei! Kyo nii-san!" I heard a familiar voice. "Sakura?" Kyo asked. "Kakashi sensei!" She ran up to us. "Its already been two days since Sasuke left the village..  and Naruto and Yashin who went with the others haven't come back either.." Sakura said. "and neither has Lee!" she cried. "We know.. we've more or less heard the whole story." I said. "I.. believe in Naruto!" Sakura said. "I believe him, but if something were to happen to Naruto and Sasuke.." Kyo then put his hand on Sakura's shoulder. "Sakura.. dont worry about anything, me and Kakashi sensei-" "dont call me sensei" I groan. "me and Kakashi... will take care of things." Kyo frowns at me. "Leave this to us." I said. 

Kyo lets go of Sakura's shoulder and we both start walking away. "Oi." I turn Kyo. "Naruto and Sasuke have been fighting but not how they used to." I said. "I know. They might be in trouble." Kyo said. We arrived to the exit and I started doing my summoning jutsu, "Summoning Jutsu!" I shouted and put my hands on the ground. "First of all, I want you gu to fan out in all directions of in pursuit of Naruto, Sasuke and Yashin's scent." I said. "Naruto and Sasuke you said? Did something happen to the two of them?" Pakkun asked. "Ill explain later.. right now, time is of essence." I sighed and looked over at Kyo who had his fist clenched. "as soon as you confirm that you've detected the scent,  call me and ill be there immediately. All right! Scatter!" And before i knew it, everyone was gone. "Sakura." Kyo said, we both turned around and saw her hiding behind the post. I guess its useless to tell her not to worry, i then heard a howl and nodded at Kyo. We both then headed towards the sound. 

"Pakkun, did you find them?" I asked. "Yes but somethings not right.." He said. "What.." kyo asked. "Naruto and Sasuke are in that direction while Yashins in that direction." Pakkun said. "Im gonna guess that Yashin is trying to get to Naruto and Sasuke before its too late.." He said. "We have to get to Naruto and Sasuke first.." I said and looked over at Kyo. "Its our number one priority. "..yeah." He said in a quiet voice. 

Yashin POV

"NARUTO!!" I shouted as i ran through the forest. "Im coming.." I said. "I have to get there in time..." I groan out in pain. I grabbed my stomach to keep the blood from coming ou, "Ignore the pain.. Ignore the pain.." I mutter. I looked up at the sky and it was already getting dark- BOOOM what the hell was that!? I must be close! I quickly paced up, are they at the Valley of the end?! Why the hell would they fight there.. BOOOM BOOOM!!! Explosions.. Naruto hang on.. but then- it was quiet. "damn it.." I quickly got to the Valley of the end and saw Naruto laying on the floor unconsious with Sasuke looking at him. "SASUKE!" I shouted. Sasuke then turned to look at me, "Sasuke.." I said, I quickly ran up to them but fell on my knees cause of my stomach. "Yashin.. your here too?" He asked. "Sasuke.. stop this now." I stumble back up. "Everyone misses you and people risked their lives for you." I said. "Go home Yashin, if your planning to try stopping me. Your gonna die." Sasuke said, he then turned to leave but i quickly grabbed a part of his shirt. "I can't.. let you.. leave." I stuttered. I then felt wetness on my face, it was raining hard. I quickly bent down and got his headband, i then handed it to him. "Your a leaf ninja, our comrade, our friend.. you cant just throw it away-" "Shut up." Sasuke said in a cold voice. "Your being like Sakura and Naruto, I quit playing ninja with the leaf." He said. Sasuke then held out his hand and hit me on the neck, I then fell on my knees and started coughing. "Goodbye." Sasuke said and he vanished. "Sasuke.." I shouted out, I tried to stand up but i couldnt move.. MOVE DAMN IT! You've gotten so fucking far.. and your letting Sasuke go?! Move.. move! MOVE- 

but then.. i felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw Kyo and Kakashi sensei. "Kyo- sensei-..." I muttered. "Dont speak." Kyo said.. was he mad? I looked over at Naruto and my eyes widened. "I-is Naruto okay?! Wait go after Sasuke, hes near!" i tried to shout but then Kyo picked me up bridle style. "This is Sasuke's headband.." Pakkun said. "Im sorry.. i should've came sooner.." Kakashi sensei said as he picked Naruto up. "We have to bring them to the hospital." kyo said. "Naruto and Yashin's safety matters most." He said. "no.." I groan quietly, i stuff my face onto my brother's jacket and let my tears fall. I'm sorry everyone.. if only i could have been more useful...

Kyo POV

looks like Yashin blacked out.. im sorry. I should have came earlier or i should have skipped out my work to help you guys. "Kakashi sensei.." my eyes widen and see Naruto awake. "Wheres Sasuke.?" He asked. Then a bunch of medical ninjas came over. "Kakashi-san, Kyo-san. How are Uzumaki Naruto and Omijika Yashin's conditions?" they asked. "There okay.." I said. "Wheres Sasuke?" One of them asked. I shook my head quietly.. "How are the other genin?" Kakashi asked. "Yes. By Lady Hokage's order the first and second medical corps have been dispatched.." One of the medical ninjas said. "How are their conditions." I asked. "Yes. Nara Shikamaru has minor injuries.. Inuzuka Kiba has serious injuries but its not life-threatening.. Hyuga Neji and Akimichi Choji are in serious condition. At this point there's no telling what will happen." He said.